menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » The Cape gets the 9-10 p.m monday slot, after Chuck
The Cape gets the 9-10 p.m monday slot, after Chuck
chrisdvanne_ Post # 31 | Monday, 10 Jan 2011 - 14:13
Group: Administrators
Don't forget that The Cape will move to its regular Monday time slot tonight. Both the pilot and episode 1.02 will be repeated at 9:00 PM.
You can also watch them online at NBC :
Link to the pilot on NBC

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 32 | Monday, 10 Jan 2011 - 16:29
It's a good thing NBC is repeating the pilot tonight. It gives more people a chance to check out the show before the newish 1.03 episode airs on Monday, 17th. I think it would benefit a lot of shows to go by that model. Some people who miss a pilot might not seek it out elsewhere but would be willing to watch it on TV on a different night and then check out future episodes.

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 10 Jan 2011, 16:29

chrisdvanne_ Post # 33 | Thursday, 13 Jan 2011 - 08:44
If i'm not mistaken, "Castle" , the ABC show staring Nathan Fillion , airs right after The Cape. We could imagine that Whedon fans could watch The Cape and then Castle, it would be like a Firefly reunion.

Btw The Cape has had some coverage on Firefly board; it seems the admin support Summer Glau.

I hope at least they will DVR it.

Message edited by michelangelo - Thursday, 13 Jan 2011, 08:50

chrisdvanne_ Post # 34 | Monday, 24 Jan 2011 - 15:04
NBC picked up a pilot for David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman reboot, according to Deadline

Looks like there might be Cape and Wonderwoman superhero night for NBC soon biggrin

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » The Cape gets the 9-10 p.m monday slot, after Chuck
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: