menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau : Magazine Scans – SciFiNow UK
Summer Glau : Magazine Scans – SciFiNow UK
chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 16 Jul 2011, 17:33 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
When you glance at the magazine covers in a international press stand, the same actresses/actors's faces come over and over; wether it's entertainment or people magazine.

Unfortunately, Summer Glau does not belong to those faces yet, with the exception of a few covers at the time of TSCC. But sometimes she gets an article or a picture like in the recent EW article about Knights of Badassdom for example. This is also the case in an article published in science fiction, horror, cult TV and fantasy magazine SciFiNow.

Chuck gets the cover for its incredible and so far succesfull struggle to survive in a non-scifi-friendly tv universe. The covers says : "How tv's hottest geeks beat the network and the secrets to season five".

Click for bigger size

Inside the magazine, Chuck gets a four-paged article fulled with photos of the two main characters Chuck (Zachary Levi) and Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski); surprisingly, the only non Chuck's main cast photos are two photos of Summer Glau when she guest-starred on the show as one of the Greta's. I said surprisingly because (the) Greta(s) are not an essentiel element of the show and some well-known guest stars had a recurring role on Chuck; i'm thinking of Scott Bakula as Chuck's father or Linda Hamilton as Chuck's mother for example.
Not that i am complaining though.

And now the photos on the article :

For the HQ versions, just click on the thumbnails below :

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Sunday, 17 Jul 2011, 21:50

FermiDate: Saturday, 16 Jul 2011, 17:51 | Message # 2
Which issue is this? Could be a good idea to also make a news post about this new scans.

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 16 Jul 2011, 17:56 | Message # 3
Quote (Fermi)
Which issue is this? Could be a good idea to also make a news post about this new scans.

This month issue #56 (this is a UK magazine). http://www.scifinow.co.uk/magazine-issues/scifinow-56-is-now-on-sale/

As the photos were not new and the article not Summer related i did not thought it would be useful. Make a news if you wish.

Message edited by michelangelo - Saturday, 16 Jul 2011, 17:58

FermiDate: Saturday, 16 Jul 2011, 19:05 | Message # 4
Quote (michelangelo)
As the photos were not new and the article not Summer related i did not thought it would be useful. Make a news if you wish.

I think other fansites also would agree with me about the news value of these scans. btw you forgot the watermark on the scans this time.

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 16 Jul 2011, 19:09 | Message # 5
Ours are better quality!
I'll try to include watermarks next time.

Message edited by michelangelo - Saturday, 16 Jul 2011, 19:15

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Glau : Magazine Scans – SciFiNow UK
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: