menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Destiny
Summer Destiny
TheSavior Post # 1 | Wednesday, 08 Jun 2011 - 00:31
Group: Friends
What can we hope for Summer Future?
We alredy know she's engaged in at least two production. Knight of Badassdom and The Legend of Hell's Gate: An American Conspiracy. What else more?
I'm actually trying to make direct contact with her, but seems difficolt from Italy.
My Boss seem to be interested in employ her as soon how our Lawyer come back from hospital. Something about months, i dont know for sure the details, but seems it is interested in call back her to some old duty. We will see what tomorrow will bring to us.
I'm trying my best but i cant just make direct contact...is a hard work ehhhehehe ^^
It was a lot more easy to contact Sylvester Stallone and others. That pissed me off a bit!

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Summer Destiny
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: