menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Tell Men's Health, who's the hottest woman of MH?
Tell Men's Health, who's the hottest woman of MH?
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Tuesday, 10 May 2011 - 01:52
Group: Administrators
Men's Health magazine asked via twitter who the hottest woman of their "Women of MH" section is. Summer glau appeared in this section in the November 2008 issue of Men's Health.

Photo Credit : Jim Wright

Feel free to tweet them Summer Glau's name, along with a nice comment. I wouldn't be surprised if this little tweet game would lead the way to a bigger article or ranking list. Summer has showed us the way recently with the Esquire and the FHM photoshoots; let's add a new one to her collection, for our viewing pleasure.

Go to "Summer Glau on Men's Health" to read the full article and see the whole photoshoot
Attachments: 6894924.png(348.9 Kb)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Tuesday, 10 May 2011, 01:53

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Saturday, 05 Jan 2013 - 17:34
Necrobumping an old thread because Men's Health has picked up their 100 hottest women of 2013.

Since these beauty contest are based on the news on the actors/models/..., it's no surprise that Summer is not on the list.

Lena Headey (Game of Thrones) is in 41th place.

robbo Post # 3 | Wednesday, 12 Feb 2014 - 03:16
Group: Friends
Emilie Clarke Voted Most Desirable Women Of 2014

Emilie Clarke - Mother of Dragons and Cyborg-Killing Messiahs - has been voted the most desirable women in the world by AskMen.Com, following a rigid electoral process that saw more than 1 million votes.

Clarke is joined in the list of Top 99 Most Desirable Women in the world by her Game of Thrones co-stars Oona Chaplin (Talisa Stark) and Rose Leslie (Ygritte). The Top Five also includes Emma Watson (#5) and Jennifer Lawrence (#4), the stars at the center of two of the hugest movie franchises ever, but they"re both edged out by unofficial Internet girlfriend Alison Brie (at#2) and that-girl-from-Blurred-Lines Emily Ratajkowski (at#3).

Via: EW

chrisdvanne_ Post # 4 | Wednesday, 12 Feb 2014 - 13:30
Quote robbo ()
Emilie Clarke Voted Most Desirable Women Of 2014

Hollywood studios Public Relations. This is what these "hot women" contest published in magazines are. It just takes for an actress to be hired in the next blockbuster (in this case Emilie will play Sarah Connor in the next Terminator movie(s)) and she'll be propelled at the top of these contests.

Of course I wouldn't mind seeing Summer Glau featuring prominently in these lists and I'm just being jealous wink

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Tell Men's Health, who's the hottest woman of MH?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: