menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » NOFATE convention site become online
NOFATE convention site become online
chrisdvanne_ Post # 16 | Wednesday, 23 Nov 2011 - 00:17
Group: Administrators
Zak Stentz is Friedman's closest friend, they talk all the time on twitter. He knows all Friedman's plans for season 3 but i doubt he will telll anything.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Chris Post # 17 | Thursday, 24 Nov 2011 - 05:22
Group: Friends
Its still awesome news, the more writers and stars that sign on for the event the better the event will be for the fans and reflect the hard work that the organisers have been putting into getting the event running biggrin

chrisdvanne_ Post # 18 | Saturday, 26 Nov 2011 - 19:33
Cyborg Monday Sale at No Fate Convention.

Cyborg Monday Sale at No Fate Convention

On November 28, 2011 you can register for $99 instead of regular price $125.

Quote (No Fate Convention)
While internet stores bombard shoppers with product savings on “Cyber Monday”, we’re dropping a CYBORG Monday deal on The Resistance.

On November 28, you can register for No Fate Convention for only $99 (that’s $26 off the regular price of $125). The sale begins 12am Monday and ends 12am Tuesday (eastern time). If you’ve been waiting for a discount on No Fate Con registration, this is it!

To take advantage of the discount, just follow the regular registration process and enter discount code: “CyborgMonday” (without quotes) on the order summary page during checkout.

Source : No Fate Convention

Fox012 Post # 19 | Monday, 05 Dec 2011 - 01:45
Group: Users

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Monday, 05 Dec 2011, 02:08

chrisdvanne_ Post # 20 | Monday, 05 Dec 2011 - 01:49
Thanks for posting!
Though it would be better if you could turn the "autoplay" feature off.

Fox012 Post # 21 | Monday, 05 Dec 2011 - 02:08
Its off now... =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Fox012 Post # 22 | Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012 - 10:34
As Posted by A.C on Facebook The Nofatecon has Been Canceled!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 23 | Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012 - 21:37
Quote (Fox012)
As Posted by A.C on Facebook The Nofatecon has Been Canceled!

This is very sad!
Sad for the organizers who have put an enormous amount of work in this project and sad for all TSCC fans who were expecting so much for that first convention.

I believe the Summer Glau Wiki has done his duty by reporting the announce of the convention with a news, see No Fate Fan Campaigns and Browncoats Redemption, and by reporting every update in this thread; same as been made via twitter.

This project was an ambitious project and it's a pity bad economics didn't allow such a great event to happen. Let the organizer know that, being myself someone who tries to animate a site on a daily basis, i'm very admirative of their professional work. I have no doubt that the experience and skills they have aquired when elaborating such a project and the contact they've made in the media business was not made in vain and that's something they should be proud of.

See you later within the TSCC fandom.

EDIT :
@nofatecon
No Fate Convention
@chrisdvanne Thank you. Really appreciate the support.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Wednesday, 11 Jan 2012, 21:53

chrisdvanne_ Post # 24 | Friday, 13 Jan 2012 - 01:26
No Fate Production's Terminator: The Connor Chronicles, who are making a Computer-generated imagery (CGI) continuation of TSCC, was going to run a booth at the Con, showing all their work to date. Instead it will be released online.

Here is their 3d model of Summer Glau as cameron (the Allison version version is also ready) :

Click on image for larger size
Summer Glau as Cameron CGI

Blazius Post # 25 | Friday, 13 Jan 2012 - 02:18
Group: Friends
Quote (chrisdvanne)
This is very sad!
Sad for the organizers who have put an enormous amount of work in this project and sad for all TSCC fans who were expecting so much for that first convention.

Thats sad indeed sad This convention was really good for keeping the TSCC spirit and hope alive but now its a huge blow on all fans morale I think.
Why is that money has to ruin everything good?

Quote (chrisdvanne)
No Fate Production's Terminator: The Connor Chronicles, who are making a Computer-generated imagery (CGI) continuation of TSCC, was going to run a booth at the Con, showing all their work to date. Instead it will be released online.

Here is their 3d model of Summer Glau as cameron (the Allison version version is also ready) :

I hope that they will be able to finish at least that( are they making it still BTW?). It seems promising. Their Cameron model looks good, I wouldn't mind if their modeler could help me with my Summer mods for PC games happy

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 26 | Friday, 13 Jan 2012 - 03:12
Quote (Blazius)
I hope that they will be able to finish at least that( are they making it still BTW?). It seems promising.

That's is also an ambitious project which requires a lot od dedication and professionalism; of course they're still working on their project, hence the booth they wanted to run at nofatecon.
Don't expect a final product soon though.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » NOFATE convention site become online
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: