menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » NOFATE convention site become online
NOFATE convention site become online
Passha Post # 1 | Thursday, 21 Apr 2011 - 21:46
Group: Friends
http://www.nofatecon.com/

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Thursday, 21 Apr 2011 - 23:41
Group: Administrators
Quote (nofate.com)
No Fate is a convention for The Sarah Connor Chronicles, organized by the people behind savethescc.com. (What can we say? The billboard wasn’t quite freaking big enough.)

Our goal is to produce an event that will be fun and rewarding for fans both old and new while benefiting a great cause at the same time. We want to keep the fandom alive, active and celebrate the fact that we’re still here! And what better way than with a convention?

I have donated for the Billboard campaign at the comicCon last year and i'd like very much a continuation of TSCC; TSCC is still my favorite serie and Cameron my favorite character. I wish good luck to this Convention.

Do i think there will be a continuation of TSCC under one form or another : NO!
Am i ready to help creating events to make a continuation : NO!

I prefer to help building this wiki because i believe in Fermi, in Charley_Dixon and in the future of the Summer Glau Wiki.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fermi Post # 3 | Saturday, 23 Apr 2011 - 22:04
Here is a commercial for it

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 4 | Sunday, 24 Apr 2011 - 00:42
Well done! I'm almost impressed.

Charley_Dixon Post # 5 | Monday, 25 Apr 2011 - 04:40
Quote (michelangelo)
I prefer to help building this wiki because i believe in Fermi, in Charley_Dixon and in the future of the Summer Glau Wiki.

Thank you for believing in us and the future of this site smile

Actually I think I can help if they will need that. But I'm not going to attend. I want to keep my virtual life separate from my real life.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Fermi Post # 6 | Monday, 25 Apr 2011 - 16:03
I hope Summer will attend this convention

We know you’re all hoping to see Summer Glau, Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Brian Austin Green or any of the series’s amazing cast members here, but the convention is over a year away and while we’re working hard to try to book as many of the cast and crew as we can…

Guests will be announced as they are confirmed.

http://www.nofatecon.com/guests/

Fermi Post # 7 | Sunday, 01 May 2011 - 12:15
Early registration for convention membership goes on sale May 1 2011
http://nofatecon.ticketleap.com/t/fb/

roxyb Post # 8 | Wednesday, 01 Jun 2011 - 11:28
Quote (michelangelo)
Do i think there will be a continuation of TSCC under one form or another : NO!
Am i ready to help creating events to make a continuation : NO!

Just clarify, No Fate Convention is not part of a TSCC fan campaign. I would, of course, love a continuation of the show, but that's not what the con is about. We're planning this as a normal fan convention — an event for people who love TSCC to come together and have fun smile

We're working on booking guests and our primary focus is on the four main cast members. Since this is a Summer Glau forum, I'm sure that's a name you'll all be very excited to see on our guest list. I'll let you know as soon as we're able to confirm her.

Message edited by roxyb - Wednesday, 01 Jun 2011, 11:29

chrisdvanne_ Post # 9 | Wednesday, 01 Jun 2011 - 15:32
Thanks for explaining, roxyb!
I repeat : "TSCC is still my favorite serie and Cameron my favorite character. I wish good luck to this Convention. "
I did say that because i have lost faith in TV and Movie industry Execs and i expect nothing from them. On the opposite, i still have faith in the fans, whether it be Summer Glau and/or TSCC fans.
The Summer Glau Wiki will continue to spread the word about the convention of course. You should see what i answered (under the alias Jeremy) our "friend" Lanie Grace ("She who shall not be named") at tvbythenumbers a few days ago : http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011....omments (scroll down the page until you find LG comment).

Message edited by michelangelo - Wednesday, 01 Jun 2011, 15:34

roxyb Post # 10 | Wednesday, 01 Jun 2011 - 19:18
Quote (michelangelo)
You should see what i answered (under the alias Jeremy) our "friend" Lanie Grace ("She who shall not be named") at tvbythenumbers a few days ago : http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011....omments (scroll down the page until you find LG comment).

Nicely done!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 11 | Friday, 14 Oct 2011 - 12:19
Thomas Dekker will be a guest at No fate TSCC convention. Congrats !

Quote ( No Fate)
Guest Announcement – Thomas Dekker

Well, we can’t promise flak jackets, but we’re definitely ready to celebrate our very own John Connor next year! It’ll be fun. There might even be cake.

We’re excited to announce that Thomas Dekker, The Sarah Connor Chronicles’ John Connor, will be a guest at No Fate Convention! For info about his work since The Sarah Connor Chronicles and other upcoming projects, his bio can be found on the updated guest page.

Source : Guest Announcement – Thomas Dekker

Fermi Post # 12 | Friday, 14 Oct 2011 - 16:17
Quote (michelangelo)
Thomas Dekker will be a guest at No fate TSCC convention. Congrats ! Quote ( No Fate)Guest Announcement – Thomas Dekker Well, we can’t promise flak jackets, but we’re definitely ready to celebrate our very own John Connor next year! It’ll be fun. There might even be cake. We’re excited to announce that Thomas Dekker, The Sarah Connor Chronicles’ John Connor, will be a guest at No Fate Convention! For info about his work since The Sarah Connor Chronicles and other upcoming projects, his bio can be found on the updated guest page. Source : Guest Announcement – Thomas Dekker

Cool I hope that Summer also will attend.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 13 | Friday, 28 Oct 2011 - 12:15
chris, a new member of the Summer Glau Wiki announced he will attend the TSCC NO FATE convention in May 2012.

Check out chris's words of intoduction on the Wiki : Please introduce yourself

More about the convention : NO FATE TSCC convention

chrisdvanne_ Post # 14 | Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011 - 19:51
TSCC writer/co-producer Zack Stentz will be joining writer Daniel Thomsen and actor Thomas Dekker as guests at No Fate Con.

Source : No Fate Sarah connor chronicles convention - Guests

Edit : if one wants informations about TSCC season 3, this is the guy.

Message edited by michelangelo - Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011, 19:51

Blazius Post # 15 | Tuesday, 22 Nov 2011 - 23:10
Quote (michelangelo)
if one wants informations about TSCC season 3, this is the guy.

They should find Cameron and ask her to interrogate him biggrin

I hope he is willing to share some information on season 3 finally.

We could even incorporate the info in our Comic project provided we won't be too far finished with it 'till then.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » NOFATE convention site become online
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: