menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Terminator Vs. Serenity io9’s March Movie Madness
Terminator Vs. Serenity io9’s March Movie Madness
Passha Post # 31 | Thursday, 07 Apr 2011 - 19:00
Group: Friends
Eheh looked every day but still missed poll.. But true diamond still shines stronger !
biggrin
Gz Joss Whedon !

chrisdvanne_ Post # 32 | Friday, 08 Apr 2011 - 13:49
Group: Administrators
Quote (Passha)
Eheh looked every day but still missed poll..

You started the thread but missed the finale whit Serenity on it? Shame on you tongue
In your defence, the finale started on Thursday instead of Monday, but lasted 6 or 7 hours more then scheduled.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 33 | Friday, 08 Apr 2011 - 14:02
Group: Administrators
Io9 relesed today an article titled : Teenage Girls Who Can Kill You Whenever They Feel Like It

Quote (io9)
Here's our list of teenage girls who can slaughter you without a second thought. Warning: They're stone-cold killers.

The minute i saw the title, i knew i would see River Tam on the list. Indeed she is, with a special mention and this is why i supported Serenity during the March Movie Madness :

River Tam
You knew we had to end here, right? It's not just the presence of River Tam guarantees total victory in any io9 poll — it's also that, yes, she can kill you with her brain. And in one episode, River suddenly develops amazing sharp-shooter powers and kills a bunch of thugs at one go. And then she takes down like a whole army of Reavers armed with a couple of axe thingies.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Passha Post # 34 | Friday, 08 Apr 2011 - 18:44
Group: Friends
Also 7 hours time difference btw... <_<

rambo Post # 35 | Tuesday, 21 Aug 2012 - 16:39
Group: Blocked
I would like to give more rank to terminator, it's awesome movie rather than serenity.

The1Russter Post # 36 | Tuesday, 21 Aug 2012 - 23:08
Group: Writer
I love Serenity. It is a marvelous film to watch. thoroughly entertaining, great cast, good story, hard to believe it was filmed on such a tight budget. My favorite space opera.

However, Serenity brought the story begun in Firefly to a close, but Terminator launched a succession of sequels and a TV series. It had/has two great love stories of Sarah and Kyle followed by John and Cameron. It is a fight for the saving of all of mankind against its own death march toward total extinction put into motion by a psychotic computer that humans build.

So I have to agree with rambo, but I will admit that since getting a copy of each film, I've probably watched Serenity more, but not by much.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Summer-Glau.com Forum » General Discussions » News » Terminator Vs. Serenity io9’s March Movie Madness
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: