menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Website » Welcome New Moderator
Welcome New Moderator
FermiDate: Monday, 03 Sep 2012, 17:36 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Chrisdvanne has been promoted to moderator of the Summer Glau wiki of awesomeness.

Please join me in wishing him good luck and success in his new position.
Attachments: 3437693.png(15.0 Kb)

You can't stop the signal!

Charley_DixonDate: Monday, 03 Sep 2012, 21:50 | Message # 2
Good luck, Chrisdvanne! smile

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 03 Sep 2012, 23:08 | Message # 3
Thanks Fermi and Charley_Dixon!

I've been playing that role for a long time, even if it was not official. This is why i will spare you a long speech on my new role at the Summer Glau Wiki.
Being officially a moderator, with all the attached priviledges, will allow me to be more efficient, that's all.
I am going to continue to be at the service of the community of fans.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

AlexDate: Tuesday, 04 Sep 2012, 01:41 | Message # 4
Group: Bloggers
Congratulations! You work so hard on this site and related Summer Glau activities. Thank you so much for providing so much interesting content and analysis. Great work!

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 04 Sep 2012, 01:47 | Message # 5
Thanks Alex!

I will slow down when the Summer Glau Wiki has 100 000 members and Summer Glau plays in three blockbusters a year, i swear biggrin

Also i'm glad that you and a few others have understood that WE are buiding this site TOGETHER; my only wish is that more people would join and participate actively.

robboDate: Tuesday, 04 Sep 2012, 02:19 | Message # 6
Group: Friends
well done chrisdvanne you do such a great job with all infomation and feedback on summer glau plus other stuff the site is absolutely brilliant very pleased for you great work happy

ThierryDate: Tuesday, 04 Sep 2012, 16:42 | Message # 7
congratulations - félicitations - !!!!

So much grace is beautiful and peaceful for the mind and the eyes.

RNBMDate: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 14:36 | Message # 8
It good to see you get the moderator title officially. I appreciate all the work you put into the site. Though I don't comment too often, I do check the site regulary (almost every day) for the latest news.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 05 Sep 2012, 14:47 | Message # 9
Thanks robbo, Thierry and RNBM for the nice words.
One must never forget that we're building that site on our free time, it's all about fan dedication. Our only reward is your words of encouragement

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 02 Oct 2012, 13:39 | Message # 10
One cool thing about being a moderator is that i can modify the title of a thread i created a long time ago.

Often, the title was not very accurate or the topic of the thread evolved into a different direction as the one evoked by the title, like for example 'Summer Glau is the missing link between The Big Bang Theory and Community' that i changed into the previous subtitle 'Summer Glau's impact on the Geek Culture '.

As i said previously, being a moderator allows to improve the efficiency of the site.

Another task of the moderator that you may not know of is the ability to delete spam comments (in the news or blogposts) BEFORE they are displayed in the comment section.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 03 Oct 2012, 07:43 | Message # 11
I have changed the title of the thread 'New pilots and tv shows for 2012' into 'Misc. News on Pilots and TV Shows'.

It will allow to give the latest news on a wide range of tv shows and pilots that we feel the community might be interested in; your input and comments in this thread are welcome, of course.

I've had several testimony that snippets on Alphas or Continuum led fans to discover these shows, which are cause of satisfaction.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 06 Oct 2012, 08:08 | Message # 12
I have changed the title of the thread 'TtSCC-Fanfic links here ' into something more readable 'TSCC FanFiction here' and added the following Thread description " Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles lives!", as well as a picture featuring a billboard ad for TSCC.

Announcing that change is a matter of transparency and will also allow to find this popular thread more quickly.

KaliDate: Sunday, 07 Oct 2012, 05:18 | Message # 13
Congratulations smile

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 07 Oct 2012, 08:17 | Message # 14
Quote (Kali)
Congratulations

Thanks Kali smile

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 23:59 | Message # 15
I have close the thread Thread "Happy New Year" from last year, because some fans added their Best Wishes messages there instead of in the newly created thread.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Website » Welcome New Moderator
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: