menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Website » Summer-Glau.com New Video Gallery
Summer-Glau.com New Video Gallery
chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 24 Feb 2014, 00:50 | Message # 31
Group: Administrators
A promo clip made especially for Summer Glau's guest appearance in The Big Bang Theory has been added to the gallery.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 26 Feb 2014, 21:24 | Message # 32
3 videos of Summer Glau and Brian Austin in Japan during their TSCC DVD Promotion Tour have been added to the video gallery.

Find below the presss conference with Summer Glau and Brian Austin Green in Japan

Watch the rest of videos in the 2009 Interview section.

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 01 Mar 2014, 12:43 | Message # 33
Clips from Science Channel's Firefly 10th anniversary special 'Browncoats Unite' have been added to the Video Gallery.

Firefly Reunion Special - Nathan Fillion Talks Being Nude

Watch the rest of videos in the 2012 Interviews section.

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 20 Jun 2014, 10:18 | Message # 34
Eric Goldman for IGN talks Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles with Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau and Richard T. Jones at San Diego Comic Con 2007.

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 27 Jul 2014, 21:31 | Message # 35
The ever hilarious gag reel from the Blu-ray of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1. Enjoy!

TSCC Season 1 Gag reelTSCC Season 1 Gag reelTSCC Season 1 Gag reel
TSCC Season 1 Gag reelTSCC Season 1 Gag reelTSCC Season 1 Gag reel

Gallery links:
Videos » Movies/Shows » Terminator:TSCC
TV Shows > Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008 - 2009) > Extras > TSCC Season 1 Gag reel

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 27 Jul 2014, 22:13 | Message # 36
Deleted scene from the pilot episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Deleted Scene Pilot 1x01Deleted Scene Pilot 1x01Deleted Scene Pilot 1x01

Gallery links:
Videos » Movies/Shows » Terminator:TSCC
TV Shows > Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008 - 2009) > Season 1 > Deleted Scene Pilot 1x01[/url]

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 26 Dec 2014, 23:35 | Message # 37
Added the short film "Dead End", starring Summer Glau and Eric Winter.

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 30 Jan 2015, 08:41 | Message # 38
The first behind-the-scenes video from the upcoming Firefly Online Game, featuring voice director Andrea Romano has been added to the Video Games section of the video module.

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 12 Feb 2015, 17:14 | Message # 39
Two news segments featuring glimpses of a 2008 photo shoot with Summer Glau, Lena Headey and Thomas Dekker have been added to the Interviews/Panels » 2008 section of the video module.

Watch the two videos as well as screen captures at: Behind The Scenes at Patrick Hoelck Photoshoot for EW

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 13 Feb 2015, 15:14 | Message # 40
A 2007 video featuring interviews with the TSCC cast for Access Hollywood has been added to the Interviews/Panels » 2007 section of the video module.

Watch the video as well as screen captures we made at: Interview On Set Of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 22 Feb 2015, 01:00 | Message # 41
We have added to the video gallery an interview Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker did for TV New Zealand. It's from the Warner Bros press junket they attended in Australia on February 2008 to promote Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker Interview on Today Show Australia - February 12, 2008

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 24 Feb 2015, 00:43 | Message # 42
We have added to the video gallery scenes from the unaired pilot of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

What they changed: The most readily obvious difference between the unaired pilot and what aired on Fox is that Tim Guinee, who played Tomin in Stargate SG-1, was originally cast as Sarah's jilted fiance Charley, but was replaced in the official pilot by Dean Winters. But more significant is a key change in the final scene. In official pilot, when Sarah Connor delivers her final voiceover, we see her caress her son's face before walking into her home. In the original pilot, we instead see her pulling a gun out of its hiding place while Cameron and John sit in the same room preparing their weapons, showing that Sarah's focus is on the coming war.

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 24 Feb 2015, 20:15 | Message # 43
We have added to the video gallery a behind-the-scenes featurette for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles showcasing how the show was made on a creative level. The eight minute segment, from the short program on the Fox Movie Channel, 'Making a Scene', includes interviews of the cast and crew.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 25 Feb 2015, 17:18 | Message # 44
We have added to the video gallery an interviewed that Summer did for Access Hollywood at the Los Angeles premiere of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on January 9, 2008.

Read more at: TSCC LA Premiere: Interviews With Cast

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 02 Apr 2015, 14:57 | Message # 45
A preview video of Summer Glau's behind-the-scenes interview for Firefly Online has been added to the video gallery.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Website » Summer-Glau.com New Video Gallery
Search: