menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Website » SGwiki
SGwiki
Charley_Dixon Post # 31 | Monday, 15 Nov 2010 - 06:54
Group: Administrators
Quote (Fermi)
I changed the user name link displayed in threads posts so when a user click on it, they go to that users profile page.

Then probably we do not need the "profile" button at the bottom?

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Charley_Dixon Post # 32 | Monday, 15 Nov 2010 - 07:07
By the way it's been 1 month since this site was created.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Fermi Post # 33 | Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 - 00:28
I activated the award feature when pressing the thumb up on someones post you send an award to that person.
one can also send negative awards is this feature any good?

deactivated the negative awards

Edit deactivated the "Awards" feature, increasing reputation is the same thing

You can't stop the signal!

Charley_Dixon Post # 34 | Saturday, 31 Dec 2011 - 21:11
I've changed smiles to the new year style. I'm going to switch them back in about a week or two. Happy New Year! gifts newyear together

chrisdvanne_ Post # 35 | Saturday, 31 Dec 2011 - 21:13
Quote (Charley_Dixon)
I've changed smiles to the new year style. I'm going to switch them back in about a week or two. Happy New Year! gifts newyear together

Thanks Charley and happy New Year!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Charley_Dixon Post # 36 | Sunday, 15 Jan 2012 - 12:57
Quote (Charley_Dixon)

The regular smiles set is back now smile

chrisdvanne_ Post # 37 | Tuesday, 17 Apr 2012 - 12:49
I see sometimes people on the net commenting on the Summer Glau Wiki and the fact that they're surprised that Summer Glau has her own wiki.

What they don't seem to get is that the Summer Glau Wiki is simply a fansite like any other fansite dedicated to actors and actresses; what it does mostly is reporting the latest news and photos about her.
It happens that the founder of the site decided to create it under that form instead of a Wordpress fansite, that's all.

My guess is that in the mind of a lot of people, a wiki is similar to encyclopedia like Wikipedia, or databases like the Firefly or Terminator Wiki.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Website » SGwiki
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: