menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Website » The Photo gallery
The Photo gallery
chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 21 Oct 2014, 12:59 | Message # 361
Group: Administrators
I added more screen captures of Summer Glau into the album: Behind the scenes of FHM photo shoot [2011]

Behind the scenes of FHM photo shoot [2011]Behind the scenes of FHM photo shoot [2011]Behind the scenes of FHM photo shoot [2011]Behind the scenes of FHM photo shoot [2011]

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 23 Oct 2014, 17:46 | Message # 362
I have moved the "Sequestered" photo albums from the "Other Projects (incl. Shorts)" to the "TV Shows (incl Web series)" category. While Sequestered isn't technically a TV show but a web series, I have the feeling most fans would assimilate it to a TV show.

For the sake of clarity, I have created the following categories within the The Cape category:

- Official Episode Stills
- Screen Captures
- Promo Images and Previews
- HQ Episode Stills
- Other (incl. cartoon, concept art and DVD menus)

I'm in the process of re-organizing and adding photos to The Cape photo albums. Stay tuned for updates.

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 29 Oct 2014, 22:14 | Message # 363
I have renamed the "TV Shows" category into "TV Shows & Web Series", in order to take in account Crackle's thriller Sequestered.

chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 20 Nov 2014, 17:17 | Message # 364
We have added into the photo gallery 1080p high definition, logoless screen captures of Summer Glau as Orwell in episode seven of NBC's superhero drama The Cape, titled 'The Lich, Part 1'.

Read more: The Cape 1x07 The Lich, Part 1 - 1080p HD Screencaps

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 05 Dec 2014, 14:26 | Message # 365
We have added into the gallery HQ images of Summer Glau at a special in-store promotion at Golden Apple Comics Los Angeles on September 13, 2008.

Read more: Apple Comic's TSCC In-Store Signing - Gallery Update

chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 10 Dec 2014, 18:42 | Message # 366
We have added into the gallery two images of the Serenity stars at the world premiere at The 59th Edinburgh International Film Festival.

Serenity premiere 59th Edinburgh IFF - August 22, 2005Serenity premiere 59th Edinburgh IFF - August 22, 2005

Gallery, link:
- Public Events > Events in 2005 > Serenity premiere 59th Edinburgh IFF - August 22, 2005

robboDate: Thursday, 11 Dec 2014, 02:53 | Message # 367
Group: Friends
# 366  Quality selection of slide-show photos from the 'Serenity premiere 59th Edinburgh IFF'  Absolutely adore Summer's rose-pattern dress and matching nails from the selection. And of course charming flowers. 
Also like the style of the throw-back into the 60s look of the photos of Summer Glau and the other cast members great captions. Happy memories of the Serenity crew having a great time.

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 28 Dec 2014, 20:16 | Message # 368
Summer Glau looks stunning in a dreamy wedding dress as she filmed a scene of "Deadly Honeymoon" in Hawaii. We have replaced the previous large photos with a high quality version.

Summer Glau looks stunning in a dreamy wedding dress as she filmed a scene of Deadly Honeymoon in Hawaii

Gallery link:
- Movies > Deadly Honeymoon (2010) > Movie stills

On the same topic - weddings -, photos of Summer Glau's wedding day and celebration of marriage and maternity photo shoots by Joan Allen are expected to be released early in the New Year.

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 02 Jan 2015, 20:02 | Message # 369
I have renamed the sub category "Event in 1997" of the Public events category into "Pre-acting".

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 04 Jan 2015, 10:51 | Message # 370
We have uploaded a HQ image featuring Summer Glau in a black leotard with pink leggings for a photoshoot made by Matthew Hranek in the November 2008 issue of SELF Magazine.

Summer Glau in a black leotard with pink leggings for a photoshoot made by Matthew Hranek in the November 2008 issue of SELF Magazine

Gallery link:
- Photoshoots > Magazine Photoshoots > Matthew Hranek for SELF Magazine - November 2008

chrisdvanne_Date: Sunday, 04 Jan 2015, 20:15 | Message # 371
We have updated the gallery with non-watermarked version of a 2009 photo shoot by photographer Tschiponnique Skupin that Summer did at Fedcon 18 on May 2009. Cherry on the cake, there are even two images in high quality. Check out some of the funny images below and follow the link to the gallery for more.

Watch the photos at: Photo Shoot With a Playful Summer Now Available Without Watermarks

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 13 Jan 2015, 13:27 | Message # 372
We have updated the gallery with photos of Summer leaving the GQ Man Of The Year Party at the Chateau Marmont Hotel, in West Hollywood on November 18, 2008.

GQ Men Of The Year Party, Los Angeles - Nov 18, 2008.GQ Men Of The Year Party, Los Angeles - Nov 18, 2008.GQ Men Of The Year Party, Los Angeles - Nov 18, 2008.

Gallery link:
- Public Events > Events in 2008 > GQ Men Of The Year Party, Los Angeles - Nov 18, 2008.

robboDate: Wednesday, 14 Jan 2015, 02:29 | Message # 373
Group: Friends
# 372  Very glamorous! Summer always looks full of happiness and love, in a way that shows in her face and makes her look so attractive. And so radiant, in a nutshell Summer looks absolutely 'mint'

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 17 Jan 2015, 10:16 | Message # 374
Happy Birthday Richard T. Jones, born on January 16, 1972 in Japan as Richard Timothy Jones. He played Agent Ellison in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Richard T. Jones as Agent Ellison in Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesRichard T. Jones as Agent Ellison in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Here's a photo with three actors Summer Glau worked with; Michael Jai White from Arrow, Malik Yoba from Alphas and Richard T. Jones from TSCC.

WHY DID I GET MARRIED TOO?, from left: Tyler Perry, Michael Jai White, Malik Yoba, Richard T. Jones, 2010. ph: Quantrell Colbert/courtesy Everett Collection  

WHY DID I GET MARRIED TOO?, from left: Tyler Perry, Michael Jai White, Malik Yoba, Richard T. Jones, 2010

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 19 Jan 2015, 20:25 | Message # 375
The gallery has been updated with new HQ episode stills from season 2, episode 2 of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, entitled 'Automatic for the People'.

Read more: TSCC 2.02 'Automatic for the People' Episode Stills

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Website » The Photo gallery
Search: