menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Website » The Photo gallery
The Photo gallery
chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 10 Jun 2014, 17:39 | Message # 331
Group: Administrators
I have modified the appearance of the "Public Events" list in the photo gallery by adding thumbnails and text. What do you think?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 19 Jun 2014, 11:56 | Message # 332
Can someone help me identify the location of this photoshoot with Summer Glau? There's a few Japanese gardens in Los Angeles and I wasn't able to identify with certainty which one is featured in these photos.

Summer Glau photoshoot by Kate Romero - March 27, 2008

Watch more images from the Summer Glau photoshoot by Kate Romero in the Gallery.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 24 Jun 2014, 17:35 | Message # 333
For the sake of clarity, the "Movie and TV Shows" category of the Photo Gallery has been splitted into 3 categories, "Movies", "TV Shows" and "Other Projects". described as follow.

Movies
Screencaptures, production stills, posters and behind the scenes photos from Summer's movies.
TV Shows
Screencaptures, stills, promotional and behind the scenes photos from Summer's TV shows.
Other Projects
Pictures from Summer's other work such as short films, voice work, web series or music videos.

Link: Gallery Categories

REGDate: Sunday, 29 Jun 2014, 11:22 | Message # 334
Group: Friends
i came across this pic recently and i am wondering who's Kyle? and what does this refer to?

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Message edited by REG - Sunday, 29 Jun 2014, 11:22

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 29 Jun 2014, 15:21 | Message # 335
Quote REG ()
i came across this pic recently and i am wondering who's Kyle? and what does this refer to?

Seen Kyle, is a demotivational meme. The title/caption, usually asks the question “Has anyone seen Kyle?” sometimes added on is “He’s about this tall.” which is a joke on the position of the saluted hand. Another title (or sometimes used as a response) is simply “He/She/They are looking for Kyle”.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 30 Jun 2014, 11:12 | Message # 336
Almost nine years separate these two photos featuring Summer Glau holding River Tam's axe and sword and posing with fans at conventions...and Summer still got the moves!

Summer Glau holding River Tam's axe and sword at fan convention

The photo on the left is from Starfury Serenity Squared November 2005, while the one on the right is from Dallas Comic Con May 2014.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 03 Jul 2014, 09:56 | Message # 337
I have modified the appearance of the Movies, TV Shows and Other Projects categories in the photo gallery by adding thumbnails, the year(s) Summer played in them and a brief resume (see screencap below).

What do you think? How is it displayed on your mobile phone/tablet?

Side note: the photo gallery didn't allow me to create a thumbnail for TV shows with more than one season, namely Alphas and TSCC.

Update: fixed

FrankDate: Thursday, 03 Jul 2014, 13:20 | Message # 338
Group: Friends
Quote chrisdvanne ()
I have modified the appearance of the "Public Events" list in the photo gallery by adding thumbnails and text. What do you think?
Quote chrisdvanne ()
I have modified the appearance of the Movies, TV Shows and Other Projects categories in the photo gallery by adding thumbnails, the year(s) Summer played in them and a brief resume (see screencap below).

Great job! smile

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 03 Jul 2014, 13:37 | Message # 339
Quote Frank ()
Great job!

Thanks, I will continue to modify the other categories, such as Photoshootings, Articles in magazines,...

Though I was worrying how it looks on smaller screens such as mobile phones.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 08 Jul 2014, 14:47 | Message # 340
I have modified the appearance of the Photoshoots categories in the photo gallery by adding thumbnails, and a brief description (see screencap below).

Summer Glau photoshootings

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 15 Jul 2014, 17:09 | Message # 341
UHQ photos of Summer Glau and David Lyons from a 2011 The Cape photo shoot have been added to the Gallery.

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 15 Jul 2014, 22:38 | Message # 342
We have added to the Photo Gallery the official Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season 1 desktop wallpapers, released by WB on their (now defunct) TSCC website and featuring Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau and Richard T.Jones

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 20 Jul 2014, 13:45 | Message # 343
We have added to the Photo Gallery HQ pictures featuring Summer Glau and Nathan Fillion during the press conference held after the screening of Serenity at the 31st Deauville Festival Of American Film on September 3, 2005 in Deauville, France.

'Serenity Press Conference with Summer Glau and Nathan Fillion at Deauville Film Festival'Serenity Press Conference with Summer Glau and Nathan Fillion at Deauville Film Festival

Read more: Serenity Press Conference with Summer Glau and Nathan Fillion at Deauville Film Festival

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 20 Jul 2014, 22:43 | Message # 344
We have updated the photo gallery with new/old HQ production stills and behind the scenes images from the season two opener of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, "Samson and Delilah".

Read more: TSCC Season 2 "Samson and Delilah" Production Stills & BTS Pics

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 27 Jul 2014, 16:13 | Message # 345
We have created an album titled, FOX promo music video - 'Rise Today', by Alter Bridge.

FOX promo music video - 'Rise Today', by Alter BridgeFOX promo music video - 'Rise Today', by Alter Bridge

Read more about this TSCC deleted scene at: The Story Behind This Photo of Summer in Skimpy Outfit

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Website » The Photo gallery
Search: