[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 21 of 26«1219202122232526»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Website » The Photo gallery
The Photo gallery
chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 16 Jun 2013, 08:49 | Message # 301
Group: Administrators
I have added to the Gallery 31 images from the Knights of Badassdom panel at Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2011.

Here's a sample:

Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2011Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2011Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2011Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2011
Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2011Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2011Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2011Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2011

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013, 14:43 | Message # 302
Blu-ray screenshots from Deadly Honeymoon, taken directly off the disc and in high definition - HD 1080p -, have been added to the Summer Glau Wiki gallery.

Here's a sample of the HQ screencaps:

Deadly Honeymoon HD 1080pDeadly Honeymoon HD 1080pDeadly Honeymoon HD 1080pDeadly Honeymoon HD 1080p
Deadly Honeymoon HD 1080pDeadly Honeymoon HD 1080pDeadly Honeymoon HD 1080pDeadly Honeymoon HD 1080p
[View Gallery Album]

Stay tuned for upcoming Blog posts about Deadly Honeymoon because I have some surprises for you up my sleeves.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 30 Jun 2013, 13:53 | Message # 303
Most of the time, Summer Glau is accompagnied by her loved ones when she goes to a public event such as a convention or a gala. And while they are not in the centre of attention, it's not rare to see pictures or videos with them.
While browsing through the Summer-Glau.com Gallery, I spotted Summer Glau's sisters Kaitlin and Christie, wearing respectively a brown and pink dress, at the Los Angeles premiere of Serenity, in September 22, 2005.

Summer Glau and her sisters Kaitlin and Christie at the Serenity Premiere in Los AngelesSummer Glau and her sisters Kaitlin and Christie at the Serenity Premiere in Los AngelesSummer Glau and her sisters Kaitlin and Christie at the Serenity Premiere in Los AngelesSummer Glau and her sisters Kaitlin and Christie at the Serenity Premiere in Los Angeles
Summer Glau and her sisters Kaitlin and Christie at the Serenity Premiere in Los AngelesSummer Glau and her sisters Kaitlin and Christie at the Serenity Premiere in Los AngelesSummer Glau and her sisters Kaitlin and Christie at the Serenity Premiere in Los Angeles

Gallery link:
- Public Events > Events in 2005 > Serenity Premiere Los Angeles - September 22, 2005

On the same topic, here's a photo of Kaitlin and Christie Glau taken at Fedcon 2009, courtesy of bruchwurst

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013, 21:29 | Message # 304
The Gallery has been updated with UHQ images of Summer Glau from various events over the years, thanks to Fox012.

Watch the photos in the Blog section.

MetalDate: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 03:35 | Message # 305
Group: Friends
Great job. smile

MetalDate: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 04:15 | Message # 306
I am not sure if this is the right spot, but has any one seen all of these pics here? 
http://www.terminatorfiles.com/media/pics/saga-tscc-makeup.htm 

I can't seem to recall seeing all of them, not in such high quality at least.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 01 Aug 2013, 07:53 | Message # 307
Yes, this is a good spot.

HQ and MQ photos of Summer Glau makeup sessions during the filming of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (including the ones you pointed ou) are in this thread:
Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles > Promos/Stills/Behind The Scene > Behind the Scenes TSCC

Behind the Scenes TSCCBehind the Scenes TSCCBehind the Scenes TSCCBehind the Scenes TSCC

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 02 Aug 2013, 16:24 | Message # 308
Serenity premiered in France at the 31st Deauville Festival of American Film on September 3, 2005, in Deauville, Normandy.

The Deauville Festival of American Film is a European showcase for mainly American movies; this is a very popular film festival in France (second only to Cannes!). It is a launching pad for both independent and studio movies in Europe. This is the festival where you can run into Spielberg and Kevin Smith on the same day!

The gallery has been updated with photos from the conference press conference following the screening of the movie; here's a sample:

'Serenity' premiere at 31st Deauville Film Festival - September 3, 2005'Serenity' premiere at 31st Deauville Film Festival - September 3, 2005'Serenity' premiere at 31st Deauville Film Festival - September 3, 2005'Serenity' premiere at 31st Deauville Film Festival - September 3, 2005'Serenity' premiere at 31st Deauville Film Festival - September 3, 2005
'Serenity' premiere at 31st Deauville Film Festival - September 3, 2005'Serenity' premiere at 31st Deauville Film Festival - September 3, 2005'Serenity' premiere at 31st Deauville Film Festival - September 3, 2005'Serenity' premiere at 31st Deauville Film Festival - September 3, 2005'Serenity' premiere at 31st Deauville Film Festival - September 3, 2005
Watch more photos of the event in the Gallery.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 22 Aug 2013, 17:12 | Message # 309
I split in two an FHM album, now it looks like this:

FHM, May 2011

FHM Top 100 Sexiest Women, June 2011

I also created a new album and placed in it a scan that was before in the "old" FHM album:

FHM UK - Top 100 2010 Special Booklet

FermiDate: Thursday, 29 Aug 2013, 20:05 | Message # 310

Thanks to Ricardo we got some new great additions to the Gallery

Action Figures Action Figures Action Figures Action Figures Action Figures Action Figures Action Figures

[View Gallery Album]

This is an action figure of Cameron from the episode "Born to Run" prison break scene. All of the clothes were hand-made, except for the jeans and gloved hands.

Chicago Comic Con, August 10 - 11, 2013

Ricordo also got the opportunity to met Summer Glau at Chicago Comic Con. He told us that she is a wonderful person and she autographed the base of the action figure, she was very impressed by it.

You can't stop the signal!

robboDate: Friday, 30 Aug 2013, 01:31 | Message # 311
great selection of action figures, how cool are they, must have patience of a saint especially with the clothes being hand-made, honestly they are very good, what an amazing opportunity meeting summer glau, i can quite imagine summer being such a wonderful person, she looks so kind hearted and warm just by looking at her glowing smile, she is forever smiling and such a happy person, that must have been the icing on the cake by getting the base of the figure autographed by summer glau, what an amazing day for ricardo happy days,

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 10 Sep 2013, 19:21 | Message # 312
I'm not sure if you ever saw this but because Summer featured in Nylon Magazine, here is another TSCC favourite

Shirley Manson covers Nylon magazine
Garbage Shirley Manson covers
Nylon magazine

robboDate: Wednesday, 11 Sep 2013, 01:47 | Message # 313
She looks amazing Shirley Manson, on the cover of Nylon I love Shirley Manson I think she is very sexy, and great legs, not sure if Garbage are still blasting their music out on the rock-scene, apart from that i wonder what Shirley Manson is getting up to now, TSCC  brought the best out of Shirley Manson, she blended in as Catherine Weaver and took up the role ever so brilliant,

KevinInEnglandDate: Wednesday, 11 Sep 2013, 17:59 | Message # 314
She has been everywhere, including Monterrey Mexico. She came back about a month ago. She's still going strong and twittering under the name @garbage regularly, along with her group.

robboDate: Thursday, 12 Sep 2013, 01:29 | Message # 315
Thats great really pleased for Shirley Manson, glad to hear she is still going strong, with her group Garbage, its a shame we cant see more of her on our screens, maybe something like `Orphan Black` or something similar that she could appear in that would suit Shirley Manson,

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Off Topic » The Website » The Photo gallery
Page 21 of 26«1219202122232526»
Search: