menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » The Cape borrows LOST names ! (Similarities between The Cape and LOST character's names.)
The Cape borrows LOST names !
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Monday, 31 Jan 2011 - 14:33
Group: Administrators
1)
In LOST, Vincent aka Vince is a yellow Labrador retriever and the only canine survivor.
In The Cape, Vince is the firs name of leading character Vince Faraday.

In LOST, Daniel Faraday is a physicist introduced in season 4 premiere.
In The Cape, Faraday is the last name of leading character Vince Faraday.

2)
In LOST, "LaFleur" is the eighth episode of season 5. The episode is focused on Sawyer, who says his name is James LaFleur to the Dharma Initiative.
In The Cape, Raymond LaFleur is Cain’s real name. Cain is an assassin from Tarot.

3)
In LOST, Benjamin Linus is the leader of a group of island natives called the Others.
In The Cape, Linus is a thug questioned by Vince Faraday to have informations about Chess and Cain.

I don't think these similarities are just coincidences. The Cape writers did this deliberately to wink at LOST fans.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Granite Post # 2 | Monday, 31 Jan 2011 - 16:18
Group: Friends
A long time so do not laugh, great !

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Monday, 31 Jan 2011 - 17:27
Group: Administrators
How about another one?

LOST : the smoke monster
The Cape : the puff of smoke

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 31 Jan 2011, 17:29

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » The Cape borrows LOST names ! (Similarities between The Cape and LOST character's names.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: