menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Tom Wheeler is wasting Orwell !!
Tom Wheeler is wasting Orwell !!
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Thursday, 27 Jan 2011 - 00:21
Group: Administrators
There is a growing roar among Summer Glau fans : the writers, namely the Wheeler's brothers, are waisting Summer Glau's character, Orwell.

Before the show premieres, we were told she would be a strong, independanet and resourceful youg woman. The problem is this is not what we have seen on the screen so far.
Summer is a good little soldier and she repeats what the producers wants the actors to says on interviews.
Summer Glau speaking of Orwell : "Since the pilot, they’ve really taken our characters into storylines I never could have anticipated. Orwell has been in disguise, playing different roles and going into crazy situations non-stop."

The character was clearly rushed on the pilot and the fancy cars had a better treatment. Big mistake. Should we remind Wheeler that Summer Glau is the reason many people are watching the show. They're watching it for Summer, not for David or even for Keith or James. For Summer.

On the next episodes, we had the feeling she was on set only to see The Cape save the day. Personally, i like the hero vibe when the male hero saves the damsel in distress but this is a waiste of Summer's acting skills.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Chief Post # 2 | Thursday, 27 Jan 2011 - 08:57
Group: Users
Not sure how I missed this topic. haha Anyway, I completely agree

"It didn't seem like much of a threat. We're not built to be cruel."

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Thursday, 27 Jan 2011 - 15:24
@ all posters : i suggest we continue the discussion on that topic on the dedicated thread created by Chief on this wiki, which you can find here.

@ Fermi : could you close the thread?

Edit :

Quote (Chief)
Not sure how I missed this topic

maybe because i wrote "waisting" instead of "wasting" ?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Thursday, 27 Jan 2011, 16:44

Fermi Post # 4 | Friday, 28 Jan 2011 - 17:41
Quote (michelangelo)
@ all posters : i suggest we continue the discussion on that topic on the dedicated thread created by Chief on this wiki, which you can find here.

@ Fermi : could you close the thread?

done and the posts have been moved to the other thread here: http://summer-glau.com/forum/18-93-1

You can't stop the signal!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Tom Wheeler is wasting Orwell !!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: