menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » New Promos and Photos from The Cape
New Promos and Photos from The Cape
chrisdvanne_ Post # 76 | Sunday, 26 Oct 2014 - 23:34
Group: Administrators
New LQ stills from episode 4 'Scales' of The Cape, that aired on January 24, 2011 on NBC, along with bigger version of previously released stills have been added to the gallery.
The Cape villains Scales and Peter Fleming, as well as Vincent/The Cape and Orwell head to a costume party on a train. Summer Glau looks stunning wearing an very elegant dress of the Twenties and a mask to conceal her identity.

1x04 - Scales1x04 - Scales

Read more: The Cape Episode 4 'Scales' Stills - Orwell Dons a Mask

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 77 | Monday, 27 Oct 2014 - 17:21
Some new LQ stills from episode 6 'Goggles and Hicks' of The Cape, that aired on February 7, 2011 on NBC, along with bigger version of previously released stills have been added to the gallery.
The way Orwell is looking at Vince in some of the promo images suggests that there might be more between Orvell and Vince than just being partners in crime fighting.

1x06 - Goggles and Hicks1x06 - Goggles and Hicks

Read more: The Cape Episode 6 'Goggles and Hicks' Stills - More than Just Crime-Fighting Partners?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 78 | Tuesday, 04 Nov 2014 - 20:54
We have added HQ and UHQ episode stills and behind the scenes shots of Summer Glau in NBC's superhero drama The Cape into the gallery. The images also include The Cape actors David Lyons, Martin Klebba, guest Raza Jaffrey and other series regulars including Keith David, Anil Kumar, Izabella Miko and more!
Unfortunately, NBC has released HQ stills for 5 episodes only.

Read more at: HQ Episode Stills and BTS Pictures from The Cape

chrisdvanne_ Post # 79 | Wednesday, 05 Nov 2014 - 20:05
We have updated the photo gallery with 1080p high definition, untagged screen captures of Summer Glau as Orwell in the pilot episode of NBC's superhero drama The Cape. These HD screencaps are provided here for your browsing pleasure and for use in layouts, fan art, and icons.

Watch them at: The Cape 1x01 Pilot - 1080p HD Screencaps

chrisdvanne_ Post # 80 | Thursday, 06 Nov 2014 - 19:20
We have updated the photo gallery with 1080p high definition, untagged screen captures of Summer Glau as Orwell in the second episode of NBC's superhero drama The Cape, titled Tarot. These HD screencaps are provided here for your browsing pleasure and for use in layouts, fan art, and icons.

Watch them at: The Cape 1x02 Tarot - 1080p HD Screencaps

Talon Post # 81 | Friday, 07 Nov 2014 - 06:54
Group: Friends
I bet there was going to be some type of sparks going on in later episodes if NBC let the show play out like it was supposed to. It was pretty much a given. Because as much as Vince wanted to get back to his family and wife after being framed by Chess. It couldn't happen, Vince would be placing his son and wife in constant danger and ARK and Chess would see them as targets. His wife seemed to be getting ready to move on believing her husband dead...it's sad to say it, but Vince's old life was over the day the world believed him guilty of the crimes he was set up for. His life changed the moment he became the Cape and later on met Orwell.

Orwell would have become Chimera, and Vince would have to be the one to save her, realizing that his old life is in the past and that he might have to start over.

Just my two cents!

The world is cruel...so I laugh at the irony.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 82 | Friday, 07 Nov 2014 - 12:27
Ref #81

Quote Talon ()
I bet there was going to be some type of sparks going on in later episodes

Summer Glau played her character Orwell that way because she always do that. But while the writers hinted that Orwell could be attracted to Vince (hence the wedding scene in episode 7), David Lyons as Vincent Faraday showed no clear indication than Orwell was more than a friend to him.
Since Vincent's purpose in life was to get his family back, I don't see how that leaves space for a romance between him and Orwell. Don't get me wrong, I'm a vince/Orwell shipper but I don't see how this could be done, unless his wife dies or remarry, and I don't think the show was going into that direction.

There's a reason why the scene in which Vince was creepily staring at Orwell performing aerial silk has been deleted.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 83 | Saturday, 08 Nov 2014 - 00:20
We have updated the photo gallery with 1080p high definition, untagged screen captures of Summer Glau as Orwell in the third episode of NBC's superhero drama The Cape, titled Kozmo. These HD screencaps are provided here for your browsing pleasure and for use in layouts, fan art, and icons.

Watch them at: The Cape 1x03 Kozmo - 1080p HD Screencaps

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » New Promos and Photos from The Cape
Search: