menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » New Promos and Photos from The Cape
New Promos and Photos from The Cape
chrisdvanne_ Post # 61 | Tuesday, 03 Sep 2013 - 12:06
Group: Administrators
Entertainment Weekly asked photographer Michael Muller to shoot portraits of celebrity at Comic-Con San Diego 2010. Take a look at some of the Comic-Con stars photographed at EW's studio in the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego:

Comic-Con San Diego - July 23, 2010

Watch more pics in the Blog post: Comic-Con Star Portraits by EW

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 62 | Monday, 06 Jan 2014 - 16:46
Probably a repost: at Comic Con 2010, Summer Glau chats about NBC's serie The Cape, as well as if she would ever do 'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles' again.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 63 | Tuesday, 07 Jan 2014 - 17:23
Bright lights and rolling cameras lined the red carpet at the premiere of The Cape pilot at Music Box Theater on January 4, 2011 in Los Angeles. Summer Glau looked stunning in an iridescent strapless LOVE by Enzoani gown, as she walked the red carpet with The Cape creator Tom Wheeler and her co-stars James Frain, David Lyons, Vinnie Jones, Mena Suvari, Keith David, Ryan Wynott, Dorian Missick, and Martin Klebba.
Here's a Behind-the-Scenes footage featuring Summer Glau's arrival at NBC's 'The Cape' premiere party.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 64 | Wednesday, 25 Jun 2014 - 01:19
Series Review: “The Cape”, published at geeksmash.com

In his adventures as The Cape, he meets a tech pro named Orwell (Summer Glau). Now, I know a few things about geeks, and just know the beautiful Summer Glau is in this show makes it pretty watchable. Orwell is basically the Robin AND the Alfred to The Cape‘s Batman. She even has her own tagline:

Orwell is watching.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 65 | Thursday, 25 Sep 2014 - 20:25
I don't speak Russian but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate this video. Great work!

Frank Post # 66 | Thursday, 25 Sep 2014 - 22:10
Group: Friends
Yes, good work. The singer's name is Zemfira.

I don't like comic books but I love Orwell. She is one of my favourite characters.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 67 | Wednesday, 22 Oct 2014 - 20:31
Promotional images for NBC's short-lived superhero drama The Cape.
Look for UHQ shots of David Lyons, Dorian Missick, James Frain, Summer Glau, Ryan Wynott, Keith David, Martin Klebba and more.

Link to the blog section: The Cape - UHQ Promo Pictures

chrisdvanne_ Post # 68 | Thursday, 23 Oct 2014 - 20:45
Some new LQ stills from the pilot episode of The Cape, that aired on January 9, 2011 on NBC, along with bigger version of previously released stills have been added to the gallery.
Look for images of Summer Glau as Orwell as she takes David Lyons as Vince Faraday/The Cape for a ride in her gleaming blue Tesla.

1x01 Pilot1x01 Pilot

Read more: New The Cape Pilot Stills - Orwell Takes Vince For A Ride In Her Tesla

chrisdvanne_ Post # 69 | Friday, 24 Oct 2014 - 14:49
Some new LQ stills from episode 2 'Tarot' of The Cape, that aired on January 9, 2011 on NBC, along with bigger version of previously released stills have been added to the gallery.
Look for images of Summer Glau as Orwell as she battles Chess's latest accomplice Cain - aka Chef - in a kitchen.

1x02 Tarot1x02 Tarot

Read more at: The Cape Episode 2 'Tarot' Stills - Fight in the Kitchen

chrisdvanne_ Post # 70 | Saturday, 25 Oct 2014 - 17:01
Some new LQ stills from episode 3 'Kozmo' of The Cape, that aired on January 17, 2011 on NBC, along with bigger version of previously released stills have been added to the gallery.
The Cape writers decided to use Summer’s extraordinary flexibility and made her do an aerial silk performance in this episode, which gives us the opportunity to look at breathtaking images of Summer Glau in white leotards making graceful acrobatic moves on the aerial silks. Orwell: An investigative blogger by day. A rather agile circus performer by night.

1x03 - Kozmo1x03 - Kozmo

Read more at: The Cape Episode 3 'Kozmo' Stills - Blogger by Day, Aerial Artist by Night

chrisdvanne_ Post # 71 | Sunday, 26 Oct 2014 - 23:34
New LQ stills from episode 4 'Scales' of The Cape, that aired on January 24, 2011 on NBC, along with bigger version of previously released stills have been added to the gallery.
The Cape villains Scales and Peter Fleming, as well as Vincent/The Cape and Orwell head to a costume party on a train. Summer Glau looks stunning wearing an very elegant dress of the Twenties and a mask to conceal her identity.

1x04 - Scales1x04 - Scales

Read more: The Cape Episode 4 'Scales' Stills - Orwell Dons a Mask

chrisdvanne_ Post # 72 | Monday, 27 Oct 2014 - 17:21
Some new LQ stills from episode 6 'Goggles and Hicks' of The Cape, that aired on February 7, 2011 on NBC, along with bigger version of previously released stills have been added to the gallery.
The way Orwell is looking at Vince in some of the promo images suggests that there might be more between Orvell and Vince than just being partners in crime fighting.

1x06 - Goggles and Hicks1x06 - Goggles and Hicks

Read more: The Cape Episode 6 'Goggles and Hicks' Stills - More than Just Crime-Fighting Partners?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 73 | Tuesday, 04 Nov 2014 - 20:54
We have added HQ and UHQ episode stills and behind the scenes shots of Summer Glau in NBC's superhero drama The Cape into the gallery. The images also include The Cape actors David Lyons, Martin Klebba, guest Raza Jaffrey and other series regulars including Keith David, Anil Kumar, Izabella Miko and more!
Unfortunately, NBC has released HQ stills for 5 episodes only.

Read more at: HQ Episode Stills and BTS Pictures from The Cape

chrisdvanne_ Post # 74 | Wednesday, 05 Nov 2014 - 20:05
We have updated the photo gallery with 1080p high definition, untagged screen captures of Summer Glau as Orwell in the pilot episode of NBC's superhero drama The Cape. These HD screencaps are provided here for your browsing pleasure and for use in layouts, fan art, and icons.

Watch them at: The Cape 1x01 Pilot - 1080p HD Screencaps

chrisdvanne_ Post # 75 | Thursday, 06 Nov 2014 - 19:20
We have updated the photo gallery with 1080p high definition, untagged screen captures of Summer Glau as Orwell in the second episode of NBC's superhero drama The Cape, titled Tarot. These HD screencaps are provided here for your browsing pleasure and for use in layouts, fan art, and icons.

Watch them at: The Cape 1x02 Tarot - 1080p HD Screencaps

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » New Promos and Photos from The Cape
Search: