menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » New Promos and Photos from The Cape
New Promos and Photos from The Cape
robbo Post # 46 | Monday, 15 Oct 2012 - 22:11
Group: Friends
both on tonight seperate shows, how weird is that in fact both should be in the same show, really miss the cape, should of at least got a second season, there was a bit of potential in the making. just for me wasnt really given a chance to show it, with a further season. great picture summer glau does look great. biggrin

robbo Post # 47 | Wednesday, 05 Dec 2012 - 03:41
does anybody know if the cape. is available on blu- ray. got the dvd just wondering if it came out on blu- ray. much appreciated if anybody knows, thanks smile

TerminatorEmily Post # 48 | Wednesday, 05 Dec 2012 - 05:01
I'm not sure. I only have it on my itunes let me see...

Yes it is smile

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

chrisdvanne_ Post # 49 | Wednesday, 05 Dec 2012 - 07:57
Group: Administrators
Quote (robbo)
does anybody know if the cape. is available on blu- ray. got the dvd just wondering if it came out on blu- ray. much appreciated if anybody knows, thanks

No blu-ray!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robbo Post # 50 | Wednesday, 05 Dec 2012 - 21:47
thanks for the reply chrisdvanne, just wasnt sure cheers mate, smile

ogy86 Post # 51 | Saturday, 01 Jun 2013 - 15:27
Just noticed czech TV channel Prima Cool broadcasts The Cape. Here is their Promo video - unfortunately without Summer...

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

chrisdvanne_ Post # 52 | Saturday, 01 Jun 2013 - 16:49
Quote (ogy86)
Just noticed czech TV channel Prima Cool broadcasts The Cape. Here is their Promo video - unfortunately without Summer...

Cool! Thanks for posting.
Since Orwell is a mysterious character, this is maybe why she's not on the trailer, to preserve the suspense.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 53 | Friday, 30 Aug 2013 - 13:28
Summer Glau on aerial ropes from The Cape S01E03: Kozmo

dylangillian Post # 54 | Friday, 30 Aug 2013 - 18:56
i was kinda curious how summer's character on the cape ( orwell) would develop, but the cape was doomed by day 1 in my opinion. don't get me wrong, i enjoyed the show, but i expected it to be cancelled.

knowledge is power.

Message edited by dylangillian - Friday, 30 Aug 2013, 19:02

robbo Post # 55 | Saturday, 31 Aug 2013 - 01:03
would have been interesting a season 2 of the cape, i thought the pilot was pretty strong, pretty much agree it just didnt take off as it was expected after a decent pilot episode, would of like to see which way or what the producers would have done with orwell, after it all came out that she was the daughter of peter fleming, there had been hints in the final episode, that she feared she was going down the same dark path as her father due to his genes, also with the migraines, but overall i enjoyed the cape,

dylangillian Post # 56 | Saturday, 31 Aug 2013 - 12:52
Quote (robbo)
but overall i enjoyed the cape,

so did i, but once again, if it wasn't for summer i probably woulnd't have watched it at all.

knowledge is power.

robbo Post # 57 | Sunday, 01 Sep 2013 - 01:24
Quote (dylangillian)
Quote (robbo)but overall i enjoyed the cape,
so did i, but once again, if it wasn't for summer i probably woulnd't have watched it at all.
me too, it was just the excitement of seeing summer back on our screens again, without summer the cape would have been even worse, without a doubt summer was the main attraction,

chrisdvanne_ Post # 58 | Sunday, 01 Sep 2013 - 16:07

robbo Post # 59 | Monday, 02 Sep 2013 - 01:50
summer looks very pleased, i hope its nothing to do with The Cape getting cancelled, or maybe yes `NBC ` has just received a two-hour pilot episode of the show, or perhaps `yes` nominated for a 2011, Primetime-Emmy award, either way summer glau looks great when she is smiling and being happy, and yes dont ye just love that smile, smile

dylangillian Post # 60 | Monday, 02 Sep 2013 - 08:16
Quote (robbo)
or maybe yes `NBC ` has just received a two-hour pilot episode of the show

i watched the pilot episode online but i don't recall it beign 2 hours, i heard multiple times it was 2 hours tough. strange

knowledge is power.

Message edited by dylangillian - Monday, 02 Sep 2013, 08:18

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » New Promos and Photos from The Cape
Search: