menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Poll Would you like a Orwell/Vince romance ?
Poll Would you like a Orwell/Vince romance ?
Would you like a Orwell/Vince romance ?
Jason_Connor Post # 31 | Saturday, 29 Jan 2011 - 01:58
Group: Friends
I'm glad that there is finally a shipper video for them, it'll be interesting to see any more scences between the two and hopefully a kiss...but i'm not holding my breathe for that, I can only hope though smile

Jason_Connor Post # 32 | Wednesday, 23 Feb 2011 - 06:40
So here is my delayed Post/rant about yesterday's episode: Oh Ya!!! I Knew It, I Knew she had some feelings for him. Out of all the reactions she could have made she still imagined Vince as her groom smile She didn't push Vince away, she still Imagined a wedding with him and her in it. At the beginning of the fake wedding he asked her if she was getting Cold Feet and she said No like she actually believed It was real. She feels safe with him especially what she said to him when he found her, "You Were There You Were Always There" (I'm Paraphrasing On That Part But Close Enough). And That Dance Made Me Want To Cry. At The End When She Asked Him If She Said Anything, Like Something She Really Didn't Want Vince To Know. The Last Part Of This Post/rant Is When Vince Put The Cape Around Her, Like When A Boyfriend Puts His Coat Around His Girlfriend, Now That Was Very Cute.

Also There Was A Serenity Reference So That Was Awesome.

Message edited by Jason_Connor - Thursday, 24 Feb 2011, 00:24

KrelleK Post # 33 | Wednesday, 23 Feb 2011 - 12:14
Quote (Jason_Connor)
. At The End When She Asked Him If She Said Anything, Like Something She Really Didn't Want Vince To Know. The Last Part Of This Post/rant Is When Vince Put The Cape Around Her, Like When A Boyfriend Puts His Coat Around His Girlfriend, Now That Was Very Cute.

yeah I also liked that moment of him packed her in nice and comfy in the cape, sad that she is not entirely well just yet(what is behind that door), hope she is going to be alright

chrisdvanne_ Post # 34 | Wednesday, 23 Feb 2011 - 16:54
Group: Administrators
This wiki was one of the first media to hint a possible Orwell/Vince romance; we were not crazy as the writers themselves implied it on las Monday's episode.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Jason_Connor Post # 35 | Saturday, 12 Mar 2011 - 09:07
I refuse to give up on them! Spoilerish for Ep. 10, One of ways Orwell acted was she put her guard up. Granted that could be taken either as a "leave me alone" type thing or "i'm scared and don't wanna see the final result and i'm crying out for help". Either way, when she almost chocked up when she said "Vince loves you very much" she pretty much just gave away everything. She knows Vince is married but her "vision" when she was drugged was her married to Vince. Vince did say they were friends (you have to start somewhere) but I think she stills hope for something a little more than that. Maybe he does too but now we'll never know...

chrisdvanne_ Post # 36 | Saturday, 12 Mar 2011 - 15:20
It's obvious that Orwell has feelings for him; that's the way Summer Glau plays Orwell, plus the wedding scenes, plus the jealouzy that we can feel sometimes. But Vince doesn't seem to give her any hope. At this stage, she is just a friend for him.

Devo Post # 37 | Saturday, 12 Mar 2011 - 16:32
Quote (Jason_Connor)
I refuse to give up on them! Spoilerish for Ep. 10, One of ways Orwell acted was she put her guard up. Granted that could be taken either as a "leave me alone" type thing or "i'm scared and don't wanna see the final result and i'm crying out for help". Either way, when she almost chocked up when she said "Vince loves you very much" she pretty much just gave away everything. She knows Vince is married but her "vision" when she was drugged was her married to Vince. Vince did say they were friends (you have to start somewhere) but I think she stills hope for something a little more than that. Maybe he does too but now we'll never know...

So lets see, Orweel, Raia, and Dana all want Vince.

What horrible terrible masturbatory nonsense. The Cape is Tom's pathetic alter ego.

That's my impression. I cringed during that part.

mr_mogwai Post # 38 | Saturday, 12 Mar 2011 - 19:13
Quote (Devo)
So lets see, Orweel, Raia, and Dana all want Vince.
What horrible terrible masturbatory nonsense.

Haha, that's funny tongue

I can buy into the idea of the three women finding Vince/The Cape desireable. Each for her own reason.

Ok, I'm done. Somebody wanna' come move this soapbox?!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 39 | Monday, 19 Mar 2012 - 11:22
Here's another shipper video for Orwell and Vince :

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Poll Would you like a Orwell/Vince romance ?
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: