menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » white hand
white hand
Fermi Post # 1 | Tuesday, 11 Jan 2011 - 11:26
Group: Users
Here is a video cartoon the cape white hand

to be continued

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Tuesday, 11 Jan 2011 - 11:45
Group: Administrators
I'm not familiar with the concept of a "video cartoon"; but i'm not a comic fan. At least not anymore.

I won't follow The Cape adventures on comics, though i find it's a good idea to couple the tv show with a cmoic book (or video in this case).

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Saturday, 12 Feb 2011 - 15:22
A new issue of The Cape Digital Comic is expected on Monday, 14th, acording to Tvguide

The story for the second novel picks up the saga launched in the first — further exploring the origins of The Cape, the fictional comic book character that inspired the TV character Vince Faraday (David Lyons) to assume the identity of his son's favorite crime fighting hero. We don't yet know this Cape's identity, but there is a little more back-story coming in this novel about who he is and what his relationship is with the mysterious Isabel.

Don't gorget to check NBC next week.

And here is a sneak peek below.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 4 | Thursday, 17 Feb 2011 - 00:04
There it is, the new issue of The Cape Digital Comic : it's called "Out of time ".

"Out of Time

Web Exclusive Before The Cape, there were two men torn apart by their love of the same woman"

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » white hand
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: