menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » The Cape - Ratings and Audience
The Cape - Ratings and Audience
meanoldmoe Post # 121 | Monday, 30 May 2011 - 14:50
Group: Friends
I'm just pissed that they didn't get to give the series some closure.
The door was left hanging open....but I do have a feeling that Orwell had a split personality...like Dad.

Hmmm.... Yeah...Thinking makes my brain hurt ;)

chrisdvanne_ Post # 122 | Monday, 30 May 2011 - 16:56
Group: Administrators
Quote (meanoldmoe)
but I do have a feeling that Orwell had a split personality...like Dad.

There were too much hints for that to be only a feeling; it's a certainty :
"You can't run from your genes."
"Chimera"
Orwell's lines on the last two episodes.

This is my version of "Evil Orwell", called Chimera, that i made for the Summer Glau Wiki Calendar :

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Granite Post # 123 | Monday, 30 May 2011 - 21:14
I would prefer to see Chimera here in this shape of biggrin

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 124 | Monday, 30 May 2011 - 22:25
Quote (Granite)
I would prefer to see Chimera here in this shape of biggrin

My version is not that far from yours Granite : both are dark, mysterious and probably evil. I could have the symbol of the moon indeed. On the opposite, Orwell did always wear white colors on the last episodes of The Cape

meanoldmoe Post # 125 | Tuesday, 31 May 2011 - 01:13
The white colors...as in maybe signifying a re-birth?

As for the pics...I like both....the first being more suited to what I would think a bad Orwell would look like.

Hmmm.... Yeah...Thinking makes my brain hurt ;)

chrisdvanne_ Post # 126 | Saturday, 08 Oct 2011 - 08:40
The Cape was a success...under NBC's standards.

I'm saying this because The Cape had 9 broadcasted episodes and one online last year whereas rookies NBC's shows The Playboy Club and Free Agents lasted respectively 3 and 4 episodes (will they have a DVD release?).

These shows pulled right from the start abysmal ratings which is why everyone knew from the start they would be cancelled; the ratings were similar to the ones from the final episodes of The Cape (Side note : ratings should not be compared from year to year, i'm just saying this for fun).

Blazius Post # 127 | Sunday, 09 Oct 2011 - 02:50
Quote (michelangelo)
The Cape was a success...under NBC's standards.

I'm saying this because The Cape had 9 broadcasted episodes and one online last year whereas rookies NBC's shows The Playboy Club and Free Agents lasted respectively 3 and 4 episodes (will they have a DVD release?).

These shows pulled right from the start abysmal ratings which is why everyone knew from the start they would be cancelled; the ratings were similar to the ones from the final episodes of The Cape (Side note : ratings should not be compared from year to year, i'm just saying this for fun).

Lol, nice track record NBC! Keep it up!

Through maybe Tom Wheeler can only thank even his 9(10) episodes to Summer not himself or anyone else.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » The Cape - Ratings and Audience
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Search: