menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Poll : give us your opinion on the Pilot/Tarot
Poll : give us your opinion on the Pilot/Tarot
Poll : give us your opinion on the Pilot/Tarot
Fermi Post # 1 | Monday, 10 Jan 2011 - 11:59
Group: Users
In this thread you can discuss episode 1 and 2 of the cape. As the thread have the word spoiler in the title you dont need to use spoiler tags
I'll upload new screencaps for you tomorrow.

You can't stop the signal!

termi-ninja-tor Post # 2 | Monday, 10 Jan 2011 - 11:59
Group: Friends
Yay! Iliked it!

I actually thought Summer got a decent amount of exposure today. And she was good, of course.

It was refreshing that Vince could get beaten repeatedly so easily. I never lost touch with him as a regular guy; I never started to think of him as a legitimate superhero. I expect this will shift as the season progresses.

They have kept Orwell a mystery while giving us all the background on Vince. That is good. I like the idea of keeping Summer a beautiful but mysterious woman with unspecified capabilities. Today, she seems to know everything.

So in the end, the Chef guy was all tied up in his kitchen, but was he still alive? It seemed he was not dead. I had hoped that the nick he got from the knife was poisoned, but maybe not?

Is Peter Fleming supposed to be Orwell's father? He doesn't look old enough, assuming Orwell is the same age as Summer.

I guess the Scales guy isn't dead either. Nobody dies in this series? (Except the new police commissioner?)

It looks like the Cape will be working closely with Orwell in the future.

The Mercedes got more exposure than the Tesla. lol

I thought for sure Vince's son would be able to recognize his face on the fire escape without a mask, but maybe he was too far away?

I wonder if they plan to show a tearjerker scene with his wife and son in every episode, just to keep this theme alive?

What is Vince's master plan? Does he think he can take down ARK by ruining its profitability one little illegal crime at a time? Is this how he hopes to clear his name?

When I see his traitor cop buddy being close to Vince's wife and son, it gives me shivers.

The Cape can talk to his son, but will he ever be able to reach his wife? Is she going to become a successful prosecutor in the Attorney General's office? If so, will she support the Cape or persecute him?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Monday, 10 Jan 2011 - 12:00
Group: Administrators
SummerGlauWiki give you the possibility to give your opinion of the two hour premiere of The Cape; the same poll will be repeated each week for the next episodes.

Of course you can leave a comment to explain your choice.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Monday, 10 Jan 2011, 09:43

john121984 Post # 4 | Monday, 10 Jan 2011 - 16:27
I thought it was a really good start and Summer fits great into her role as Orwell. I hope the momentum and hype of the big 2 hour premiere Carries over to the rest of the season.

Fermi Post # 5 | Monday, 10 Jan 2011 - 21:53
Group: Users
I watched it for glau, but the rest of the cast was good, the cape is a cool hero.

I been reading many negative reviews online (maybe reviews of tv shows always are negative). The show was not dorky or stupid it had very good action.

Maybe Peter Fleming is much older than he looks like. Maybe he takes some youth drug or black magic.

Orwell is very special. It is really good to see Summer back again. If this show ever could be an replacement for TSCC I dunno that yet. It often takes a couple of episodes before I really start to like a new show. I'll vote for good

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 6 | Monday, 10 Jan 2011 - 22:13
Group: Administrators
Quote (Fermi)
I been reading many negative reviews online

There is also a lot of good reviews, like those from Television Without pity (see this thread Show your love to The Cape by grading it at TwoP); the reviewer give the pilot an " A " and episode 1.02 a " B+ ".

According to GodFather accounting, there was 40% of bad reviews and 60% of mixed or good reviews after the premiere party.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Granite Post # 7 | Monday, 10 Jan 2011 - 22:19
My rating - good (in detail - later)

Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
So in the end, the Chef guy was all tied up in his kitchen, but was he still alive? It seemed he was not dead. I had hoped that the nick he got from the knife was poisoned, but maybe not?

Cain threw - and wounded - from a simple kitchen knife. At that time he did not want to poison all visitors. And poisoning were only his personal knives

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

Granite Post # 8 | Thursday, 13 Jan 2011 - 13:36
The second series is very good! I'm biased of course, but it's really a very good job. Chess is great " Sound is lightful ..." - heh, heh.
Lyons played a very worthy, lively, strong image. It is also worth to say and all the rest of the cast ... Elegant work, five stars!

So now I have more than one reason to watch "Cape".

PS - I was not expecting much from the "Cape", or rather almost nothin, I repent -)))

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Poll : give us your opinion on the Pilot/Tarot
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: