menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » John Wirth about what the cape has in common with TSCC
John Wirth about what the cape has in common with TSCC
Fermi Post # 1 | Saturday, 08 Jan 2011 - 00:25
Group: Administrators
http://io9.com/5727991....er-glau

We were huge fans of The Sarah Connor Chronicles, so we were excited when we heard you were going to be showrunner over at The Cape. Do the two shows have anything else in common, besides Summer Glau?

[Laughs] I don't know if there really need to be any commonalities, besides Summer Glau. She is a joy. She's such a talented creative unique being, and you know, the funny thing — I was sort of getting a Summer Glau vibe, like I hadn't talked to her for a while, and I sort of thought, "I need to check in with her and see what she's doing." It's the daddy mode in me. So I put a call in to her. And three days later, [The Cape creator] Tom Wheeler called me, and he said, "What are you doing?" I said, "Nothing." He said, "Well, I'm doing this pilot, why don't you come down on the set and see what's going on?" And lo and behold, there's Summer. So I thought it was very serendipitous that I should have gotten that calling and Wheeler calls me, and the whole thing comes together.

John Wirth was one of the main writers for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and now he's showrunner of NBC's The Cape,

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Saturday, 08 Jan 2011 - 01:27
Group: Administrators
Love the man ( more than Josh Friedman).

Nice to see friendly comments on the site (Youtube has been spammed with bitter Heroes fans)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » John Wirth about what the cape has in common with TSCC
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: