menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Vince Faraday & Orwell relationship
Vince Faraday & Orwell relationship
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011 - 02:17
Group: Administrators
When i heard about The Cape a few month ago and learned about David Lyons and Summer Glau , one of my first thoughts was that he was too old for her and that a romance would be inapropriate. Then we learned Vince Faraday is a family man, trying to reunite with his family.
More David and Summer keep saying in interviews that there is no romance between them.

We have seen a few trailers featuring both of them since and so we have a better idea of what her relationship would be like.

What is your first impression and what sort of reletionship would you like for them?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Charley_Dixon Post # 2 | Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011 - 05:31
Well, David Lyons was born in 1976 and Summer in 1981. It's not that big difference, I would say.

Despite that remark I would prefer to see only business relationship. I'm not sure I saw all trailers, but as you mentioned Vince is a family man, which from my point of view leaves no room for any romance.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011 - 00:12
NBC producers have seen the reviews; they want to broaden the audience outside the genre fans and the way to do it is to focus on character development and drama, hence the numerous articles on Orwell and Vince relationship.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 4 | Friday, 21 Jan 2011 - 00:50
Found on the net :

Quote (TV Heroine)
I love how it looks like they are holding hands in this scene.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t ship them, Vice’s love for his family is beautiful, but I love their partnership. This scene is like… showing they are a team. Or I may be over analyzing.

Yeah right, you don't ship them tongue

Chief Post # 5 | Friday, 21 Jan 2011 - 01:27
Group: Users
I actually hated that scene with The Cape walking away and Orwell following behind.

"It didn't seem like much of a threat. We're not built to be cruel."

Message edited by Chief - Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 01:27

chrisdvanne_ Post # 6 | Friday, 21 Jan 2011 - 01:34
Quote (Chief)
I actually hated that scene with The Cape walking away and Orwell following behind.

Could you explain? Because i love the "hero" vibe on the scene and the music with it.
The heroes have done their work and they leave the scene under the spotlights.
I think this is the essence of The Cape.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 7 | Monday, 24 Jan 2011 - 18:18
Shippers better don't miss tonight episode "Scales on train"; because Orwell and Vince are bonding... in what way is left on everyone's interpretation.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Vince Faraday & Orwell relationship
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: