menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Which character is going to be the fans favourite ?
Which character is going to be the fans favourite ?
KrelleK Post # 46 | Tuesday, 21 Dec 2010 - 01:34
Group: Friends
Quote (Fermi)
wonder when we will see the Orwell cake :P

Yeah we need a Orwell cake biggrin

chrisdvanne_ Post # 47 | Friday, 24 Dec 2010 - 22:21
Group: Administrators
Would Orwell have been your favourite character, or would you have noticed the show if Sabrina Bolin had been casted for the role ?

Sabrina Bolin - "The Cape" Audition - Orwell

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

mr_mogwai Post # 48 | Saturday, 25 Dec 2010 - 02:31
Quote (michelangelo)
Would Orwell have been your favourite character, or would you have noticed the show if Sabrina Bolin had been casted for the role ?
Sabrina Bolin - "The Cape" Audition - Orwell

Thanks for the link, michelangelo. I wonder if there's an audition video of Summer? BTW, I think Rollo will be the fan favorite. Okay, so I'm a little biased being only 1' 2" tall. biggrin

Ok, I'm done. Somebody wanna' come move this soapbox?!

termi-ninja-tor Post # 49 | Saturday, 25 Dec 2010 - 07:23
Quote (michelangelo)

This audition video made me realize that I have no real interest in The Cape beyond Summer.

I will watch it only for her.

Hopefully, the cast and the story will appeal to me such that I will grow to like the whole show, beyond just Summer.

We'll see.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 50 | Saturday, 25 Dec 2010 - 10:15
Group: Administrators
Quote (mr_mogwai)
I wonder if there's an audition video of Summer?

I guess you've seen Wheeler's last interview; there is a passage about Summer's casting :

we had been searching and searching for Orwell and just one day in like the casting office I didn't even realize I mean and Summer walked in. And a friend of mine I was working on the show with from Berman, Braun, I mean we were both like, “Summer Glau’s here. What's - Summer Glau is here.”
So she was just great. She was fantastic and obviously perfect for the role. We hired her immediately and she will not disappoint.

Quote (mr_mogwai)
I think Rollo will be the fan favorite. Okay, so I'm a little biased being only 1' 2" tall.

Lol.
I had the same feeling once but that changed when i saw the "Little Helper" video.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Which character is going to be the fans favourite ?
Search: