menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » For Rainy Days Watch The Cape Online =)
For Rainy Days Watch The Cape Online =)
Fox012Date: Saturday, 19 Nov 2011, 18:05 | Message # 1
Group: Users

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 19 Nov 2011, 18:16 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Great addition!
I'm sure The Cape will have a second career online thanks to you biggrin

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fox012Date: Saturday, 19 Nov 2011, 18:20 | Message # 3
Group: Users
I`m Currently Think of Pulling Them to youtube (unlisted) and hope the content-id System doesent find them biggrin

I Uploaded Them to Videobb as they have been aired but that was almost over a year ago...

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » For Rainy Days Watch The Cape Online =)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: