menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » The Cape on Syfy UK soon
The Cape on Syfy UK soon
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Thursday, 23 Jun 2011 - 18:23
Group: Administrators
Good news for all the viewers from UK, SyFy will air all the episodes on Thursday 8pm, starting the 21st of July.

Here's how the website introduces and promotes the show :

Quote (SyFy)
1) It tells the story of a framed cop (David Lyons) who uses a magical cape to fight crime, 2) it stars fan favourite Summer Glau, she of Firefly, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Dollhouse fame, as an ally of The Cape, and 3) it stars Keith David, he of The Thing and They Live (in which he takes part in the longest screen fight of all time with ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper – it would have been so much easier if he’d just put on the glass from the beginning) fame, as The Cape’s wily old mentor. These days you have to have a wily old mentor.

Don't forget that The Cape Complete Series on DVD will be released on July 5 (for the US).

Source : The Cape comes to Syfy on Thursday 21st July at SyFy.co.uk

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Thursday, 23 Jun 2011, 18:28

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Friday, 24 Jun 2011 - 09:04
I wonder if the SyFy viewers know the serie stopped after 10 episodes.
Remember that we hard core fans knows everything from the serie but the average tv viewers don't spend all his time on fansites or the like. My remark is even more valuable when a tv show is bought by tv channel outside the US. Since a couple of years i watch tv shows on " real time" and i'm always amused when a french network airs a tv show that lasted only one year. Of course the network don't advertise on that.

I guess SyFy viewers will have the privilege to see the 10th episode on tv and not online like we did.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Saturday, 16 Jul 2011 - 18:17
"Syfy U.K. Secures Rights to The Cape" says columnist Marissa Graziadio at WorldScreen.com.

Reminder : Syfy has shored up the rights to The Cape from NBCUniversal International Television Distribution.

Laurence Dawkin-Jones, the U.K. managing director of Universal Networks International, says about this move :
"“The Cape will appeal to science fiction and U.S. drama fans alike. We are delighted to be adding it to our lineup of exclusive U.K. premiere content and giving U.K. audiences the opportunity to experience this unique and gripping drama.”

chrisdvanne_ Post # 4 | Wednesday, 12 Oct 2011 - 17:52
The Cape is back on Syfy UK every weekday at 2pm and 7pm, starting October 10.

Source : Syfy UK

chrisdvanne_ Post # 5 | Monday, 07 Jan 2013 - 19:12
UK promo for the premiere of The Cape on Syfy UK on July, 21, 2011

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » The Cape on Syfy UK soon
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: