menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Who was your favorite villain? (Poll The Cape)
Who was your favorite villain? (Poll The Cape)
Who was your favorite villAIn?
Fermi Post # 1 | Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 - 15:13
Group: Administrators
You can choose several answers

I voted for the Hicks

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 - 15:21
I like Goggles, for his comic book attitude. I think it fits to the spirit of the show.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Sunday, 13 Mar 2011, 15:31

Devo Post # 3 | Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 - 15:30
Group: Friends
Kosmo.

Killing those dudes with a handful of aces was totally boss.

I like Frain as Chess, but Tom squandered his character after the pilot.

After the pilot Chess got less and less scary until he was basically swept under the rug in favor of villain of the week.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 4 | Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 - 15:34
Quote (Devo)
After the pilot Chess got less and less scary until he was basically swept under the rug in favor of villain of the week

Exactly!
I still wonder what kind of threat exactly he was for Palm City : what about the L-9 chemichal explosives, why does he wanted to control the prisons too?

Blazius Post # 5 | Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 - 15:55
Kozmo was far the best villain in the series.

His connection with the cape and the fact he was Max's former rogue apprentice made him the most dangerous enemy because he knew everything that The Cape knew,maybe even more.

He was very obsessed as every good villain should be, backed up by powerful abilities like the mind reading thing(still not sure how he did that) and the cool card throwing ability.
His interactions with Orwell were also very good, especially the palm reading scene.

The Kozmo the Unkillable myth was also very cool.The final fight scene was a little short, however.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Granite Post # 6 | Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 - 21:16
Skales. Just like smile

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 7 | Friday, 30 Dec 2011 - 00:02
Casting news :

James Frain, who played the main villain in The Cape (and Orwell's father), will also play a villain in "Lone Ranger", Disney's next blockbuster.

The Cape (ep7-10)

Disney's project is a new adaptation of the Lone Ranger, well known in americain pop culture, and will have a new look on the Amerindians. As usual, the Lone Ranger will have his usual side kick Tonto, played by Johnny Depp.

Quote (The Hollywood Reporter)
Frain will play a tough foreman overseeing Chinese and Indian rail workers who works for the story’s chief villain (Tom Wilkinson).

Source : The Hollywood Reporter

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Who was your favorite villain? (Poll The Cape)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: