menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Which was your favorite episode of The Cape?
Which was your favorite episode of The Cape?
Which was your favorite episode of The Cape?
Fermi Post # 1 | Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 - 02:53
Group: Administrators
You can vote on several answers.

Mine are:

• Kozmo
    For the Rollo/Orwell moments and it was a better episode than the two first
  • Goggles and Hicks
    These were the best villains, Chad Lindberg was awesome as the Hicks.
  • The Lich: Part 2
    An Orwell centric episode.
  • Razer
    Not so much Orwell, but I still think it was a good episode.

You can't stop the signal!

Fermi Post # 2 | Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 - 14:54
It is so quite here surprised

OK what was your least favorite episode ?

I would say Tarot and Scales on A Train

You can't stop the signal!

Devo Post # 3 | Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 - 15:37
Group: Friends
I like your first picks Fermi. I enjoyed Kosmo too. It fell a little flat with the anticlimactic fight scene at the end, and squandered the chance to show Orwell torching her pad... but it was a fun episode.

As far as the episode I hated... Lich Part 1.

I liked Tarot more than the pilot. The pilot was pretty bad but at least it was funny... unlike Lich-1 which was a total downer with no humor and zero charm plus bad dialog and retarded situations.

I didn't like Scales because the episode made Orwell look like a tactless reactionary retard, instead of a super smart blogging badass military asskicker like Tom falsely described her.

Blazius Post # 4 | Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 - 16:49
Kozmo was easily the best for a number of reasons.

First the best story elements in the entire show came from this episode,namely the cape's origin story with the cool Kozmo concept which was in turn a Max Malini and possibly Carnival of Crime origin story.
It explained how Max and therefore The Cape can do those tricks they do(disappearing,using a mere cape as a weapon).
This episode also provided a fantastic Orwell storyline. The palm reading scene was brilliant especially the "we both have been imprisoned" part(it was shocking).
And the final revealation that Orwell is Fleming's daughter was reminded me The Empire Strikes Back so it was brilliant too.

And Summer looked like a goddess in this episode, not just in the silk dancing scene but in the entire episode.Orwell has a great collection of beautiful clothes.

Goggles and Hicks was the second best episode beacause Googles was funny and Orwell saw a little action at least.

End Game was the third because it was the best written episode.

The worst episode was Razer because it was boring and aided the preceding episode in its attempt to ruin Orwell's character.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Granite Post # 5 | Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 - 21:23
1.08 - With a large margin

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

KrelleK Post # 6 | Thursday, 17 Mar 2011 - 13:13
I Liked the most Lich part 2 too, and End Game, damn it, cannot be, the bad guys where free to go, they did not end up in prison, and who knows what this Chimaera personallity that Orwell/Julia/Jaimee is walking around with, is like, could it be that she might be even worse than Chess, and how was they going to help Orwell tame this "beast" of hers, when they might one day find out about it, it seemed that Vince might would like to pry a little more in it. perhaps they would have made a couple of episodes at some point(if they had been allowed to continue)where Max, Ruvi(is that they hypnotist) and Vince has Orwell/Chimaera undergo some psycological treatment from Max and Ruvi, while vince try to keep her still, I think it could be slightly interesting, slightly funny, and slightly saf episode with somekind of "exorcist"-like scenes, not that her head should begin to turn 360 degrees around, or hover above the bed/Couch or anything like that, just having Chimaera try to get loose, get them to give up, by telling them it is hopeless, and now and again have real Orwell "come out" again and scream and cry for help, to tame Chimaera, that she is strugling to come forth again, perhaps even ask them to kill her(like perhaps with the famous words: Put a bullet to me, Bullet to the brainpan, Squish biggrin ) and all kinds of things

perhaps even have one or two scenes where Chimaera either or both tries to seduce them into letting her loose, or try to play Orwell saying she is alright again, by coming with, first a simulated "fight" of control, then ending it with a big dramatic cry/scream of pain, a sigh, then they are about to let her loose, she happens to say something that Orwell might not say, or something, that they know exactly who they are about to let loose, and restrains her again. biggrin biggrin and she either screams again, and begins to fight, or just simply begins to sit and pout, perhaps even stick her tounge out, showing to all the world that she is not happy how it went biggrin biggrin

just a few thoughts

chrisdvanne_ Post # 7 | Thursday, 17 Mar 2011 - 15:09
@Krellek : that's fan fiction material. If someone wants to write it, he/she would be welcomed to publish it on the wiki.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KrelleK Post # 8 | Thursday, 17 Mar 2011 - 17:58
Quote (michelangelo)
Krellek : that's fan fiction material. If someone wants to write it, he/she would be welcomed to publish it on the wiki.

yeah you are right, i do not think I could do it, but I think I will try ask some of the Fanfiction.net writters that are already writting some Cape-fanfics.

Message edited by KrelleK - Thursday, 17 Mar 2011, 17:59

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » Which was your favorite episode of The Cape?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: