menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » The Cape 1.09 Razer: Discussion thread (spoiler)
The Cape 1.09 Razer: Discussion thread (spoiler)
Give us your opinion on "Razer"
Granite Post # 16 | Wednesday, 02 Mar 2011 - 23:59
Group: Friends
Refrain from speech about 1.09, until I see 1.10

PS - "Movies for all family? Something does not seem

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

KrelleK Post # 17 | Friday, 04 Mar 2011 - 15:01
is it possible that Orwell herself did not do that to her appartment, here thinking of the secret that doc told Chess that he wanted to be kept from Peter Flemming, could it be he told Chess who/what Orwell is and where she lived, and Chess decides to give her a warning(the appartment)

chrisdvanne_ Post # 18 | Friday, 04 Mar 2011 - 16:19
Group: Administrators
Quote (KrelleK)
is it possible that Orwell herself did not do that to her appartment, here thinking of the secret that doc told Chess that he wanted to be kept from Peter Flemming, could it be he told Chess who/what Orwell is and where she lived, and Chess decides to give her a warning(the appartment)

That could be a possibility but how does the all-white thing fit with it? I think it's something else, based on Orwell personality (desorder).

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Granite Post # 19 | Friday, 04 Mar 2011 - 16:53
Causes for mental disorders Orwell might have two -

1. "I married a corpse. Dont I get a honeymoon", what explains -

Quote (michelangelo)
all-white thing fit

2. What she saw behind the door in 1.08.

Hopefully, in 1.10 will be disclosed, at least in part, the mystery. There was one series, and I would be very_unpleasant if the script this line is revealed in the next (now nonexistent) episodes

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 20 | Friday, 04 Mar 2011 - 17:04
Group: Administrators
@ Granite :

1. yes

2. i hope it will be revealed too in online episode. But we don't know if this episode has been made to be a season finale and to answer questions.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Granite Post # 21 | Friday, 04 Mar 2011 - 17:28
IMHO, 1.10, yet made only as one of the episodes, but hopefully will be at the center of Orwell's. And I hope she feel better ...

Message edited by Granite - Friday, 04 Mar 2011, 21:22

KrelleK Post # 22 | Saturday, 05 Mar 2011 - 00:02
Quote (Granite)
IMHO, 1.10, yet made only as one of the episodes, but hopefully will be at the center of Orwell's. And I hope she feel better ...

yeah me too want Orwell to be all better again, even if it takes the cape to come in guns bla... erhh Cape swooshing

I hope Summer herself does not get an aversion to wedding dresses, I mean she has not been so lucky with them in her roles, in one she marries a jerk, and in this one she marries a corpse

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » The Cape 1.09 Razer: Discussion thread (spoiler)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: