menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » The Cape 1.07 The Lich, part1 : Discussion thread (spoiler)
The Cape 1.07 The Lich, part1 : Discussion thread (spoiler)
Give us your opinion on "The Lich, part1"
chrisdvanne_ Post # 16 | Wednesday, 16 Feb 2011 - 22:50
Group: Administrators
Found on another board :

Get rid of trip and bring back Lollipop!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KrelleK Post # 17 | Thursday, 17 Feb 2011 - 00:17
Group: Friends
Quote (michelangelo)
I bet she will fall in love with The Cape, kinda like Lois Lane is in love with Superman and Clark Kent at the same time.

Maybe it will happen, the louis lane thing always was a bit of: Why can she not recognise his voice, or picture him without glases on.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 18 | Thursday, 17 Feb 2011 - 00:20
Group: Administrators
Quote (KrelleK)
Why can she not recognise his voice, or picture him without glases on.

The answer is : because the writers wanted it.
The same way Trip did not recognize his father or Marty did not recognize his partner.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KrelleK Post # 19 | Thursday, 17 Feb 2011 - 01:24
Group: Friends
Quote (michelangelo)
The answer is : because the writers wanted it.
The same way Trip did not recognize his father or Marty did not recognize his partner.

I know, it just make the people look slightly silly

and at some points in. The Lich part 1 , where Cape and Marty, are looking around squabling at each other, there is a few moments where i think Marty might be close to figure it out, or maybe just thinking it, could be the slightly spitefull voice Vince/Cape used, or something, I am not sure, just thinking

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » The Cape 1.07 The Lich, part1 : Discussion thread (spoiler)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: