menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » The Cape cancelled, season cut short
The Cape cancelled, season cut short
Chief Post # 1 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 03:39
Group: Users
I'm shaking I'm so angry right now...

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/nbc-cuts-back-order-for-the-cape/

Edit: This means we won't be getting a proper ending to the series.

"It didn't seem like much of a threat. We're not built to be cruel."

Message edited by Chief - Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011, 03:44

Jason_Connor Post # 2 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 06:32
Group: Friends
Why Why Why!!! I just...I really don't know what to say at this point. Every show I love ends up getting cancelled and now this...this is a beyond a disgrace, Saying i'm mad is an understatement. I don't know if I want false hope or just accepet this. This is gonna be a very long few weeks.

KrelleK Post # 3 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 08:36
Quote (Jason_Connor)
Why Why Why!!! I just...I really don't know what to say at this point. Every show I love ends up getting cancelled and now this...this is a beyond a disgrace, Saying i'm mad is an understatement. I don't know if I want false hope or just accepet this. This is gonna be a very long few weeks.

why, that is one h... of a good question, I thought it was doing pretty good, I thought it was good too. why o why

should we mobilise for some campaigns for it to bring it back? is it that strange Nielsen-system again,
kicking the legs out under yet another show angry angry angry

chrisdvanne_ Post # 4 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 09:37
Group: Administrators
Quote (KrelleK)
should we mobilise for some campaigns for it to bring it back?

Please, enough with the useless campaigns. The show is cancelled for good reasons : it didn't find an audience. Blame the US viewers or the showrunner, not the network or Nielsen.

Edit : personally, i won't campaign for The Cape. I prefer to focus on Summer's next job.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011, 09:38

KrelleK Post # 5 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 11:44
Quote (michelangelo)
Please, enough with the useless campaigns. The show is cancelled for good reasons : it didn't find an audience. Blame the US viewers or the showrunner, not the network or Nielsen.
Edit : personally, i won't campaign for The Cape. I prefer to focus on Summer's next job.

just a sad thing for it to happen for her again.

Fermi Post # 6 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 11:47
I don't believe so much in the Nielsen-system, but michelangelo is right the show did not find an audience.

There is still 5 more episode to look forward to.

You can't stop the signal!

Fermi Post # 7 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 12:00
Quote (KrelleK)
just a sad thing for it to happen for her again.

She will get her show she is a good actress

Quote (Chief)
Edit: This means we won't be getting a proper ending to the series.

That sucks. There is 3 more episode until The Event return will we get the 2 remaining episodes on DVD then

Granite Post # 8 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 12:21
Damn.

Now -

Quote (michelangelo)
... to focus on Summer's next job.

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

Fermi Post # 9 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 12:52
Quote (Chief)
This means we won't be getting a proper ending to the series.

Now I been lurking the Orwell board, the last 3 episodes are of Orwell's back story is that true because that sucks. Even with this low ratings NBC could at least aired all 13 episodes. Event won't have much better ratings after returning from the hiatus.

Fermi Post # 10 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 15:16
The Cape is about Vince Faraday trying to clear his name and get his family back. The Cape where supposed to be David Lyons big hit show, but it did not work out.
The people who watch this show do it because (just see the average tweet) Summer Glau.
Summer should get on her own show pronto. (Then people would not be bored and stop watching)

chrisdvanne_ Post # 11 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 16:37
Quote (Fermi)
the last 3 episodes are of Orwell's back story

I'm waiting for confirmation.

Fermi Post # 12 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 17:13
Quote (michelangelo)
I'm waiting for confirmation.

here at 3:55

but this was before they started shooting and much might have been changed by now
Summer was talking about the last 2 episode in her interviews. I really hope this will not end without a conclusion

I understand that the ratings was too low, but NBC could have given us the last 3 episodes nothing else they have now will do better

chrisdvanne_ Post # 13 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 17:36
Quote (Fermi)
much might have been changed by now

I don't believe the last 3 episodes are Orwell-centric, but that's just me. For me, they are talking of episode 1.07 and 1.08.

Fermi Post # 14 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 18:22
Quote (michelangelo)
I don't believe the last 3 episodes are Orwell-centric, but that's just me. For me, they are talking of episode 1.07 and 1.08.

I hope you are right

Chief Post # 15 | Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011 - 19:15
Group: Users
I don't know if the last three episodes are Orwell-centric. Summer and Tom both said Orwell has a big reveal in 107 and 108, but I don't recall either mentioning the last three episodes being Orwell-centric. Tom mentioned a lot of spoilers, but a lot of things changed. We may have learned more about Orwell being Fleming's daughter, and more about who Fleming is, and how Vince feels about Orwell being Fleming's daughter, etc., but I don't think they'd focus solely on her.

Regarding 110. it sounds like they're wrapping up production, so I doubt we'll get a proper conclusion, which sucks.

"It didn't seem like much of a threat. We're not built to be cruel."

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » The Cape » The Cape cancelled, season cut short
Search: