To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 5 of 7«1234567»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Fan video-based Firefly / Serenity (mostly - River Tam )
Fan video-based Firefly / Serenity (mostly - River Tam )
Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jan 02, 20:59 GMT | Message # 61

Site Admin

Short video of Summer Glau's panel at FanExpo 2010 in Toronto.
Mostly Firefly discussion.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jan 02, 21:58 GMT | Message # 62

Friends

In Toronto!!?? now why did I miss that?!?!?!?!?!? I live in Toronto.....*shakes head*

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Saturday, 2013 Jan 05, 13:28 GMT | Message # 63

Site Admin

FIREFLY Deleted Scenes Featuring River Wanting To Marry Her Brother

Read more at Comic Book Movie

Date: Monday, 2013 Feb 04, 22:37 GMT | Message # 64

Site Admin

Firefly and Serenity: Defying Gravity, by YFish42

A tribute to the strong and beautiful women of Firefly.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Feb 05, 03:16 GMT | Message # 65

Friends

great tribute to the girls on film of firefly and serenity brilliant video, smile

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Feb 05, 18:26 GMT | Message # 66

Bloggers

Quote (robbo)
great tribute to the girls on film of firefly and serenity brilliant video, smile

Sure is a great tribute. I still find that all of the scenes without Summer are filler scenes. In other words, she is always, for me, the A plot or the driver in anything she is in. Really, all the other actresses are very good, especially as an ensemble but Summer is always at the heart of it.

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Feb 06, 01:19 GMT | Message # 67

Site Admin

Quote (Alex)
In other words, she is always, for me, the A plot or the driver in anything she is in. Really, all the other actresses are very good, especially as an ensemble but Summer is always at the heart of it.

Absolutely! Summer Glau didn't have a lot of lines or screentime in Firefly but its movie sequel Serenity proved that River Tam was at the center of the plot.
Similarly, Cameron was a new character in the Terminator mythology, compared to John and Sarah Connor, but Summer Glau's character in TSCC proved to be the breakout character of the show and the mysteries attached to Cameron and the series finale proved that she was essential to the story.

Some TSCC fans are trying to prove that anyone can play a robot and that Cameron isn't indispensable to a TSCC continuation; i think they're wrong, just like the anti Jameron TSCC fans were proven to be wrong (not saying that one cannot dislike the special relationship between John and Cameron, just that TSCC story was basically Jameron friendly).

Date: Saturday, 2013 Feb 09, 09:41 GMT | Message # 68

Site Admin

A Firefly behind the scenes Interview with Summer Glau.

Date: Saturday, 2013 Feb 09, 09:59 GMT | Message # 69

Friends

so adorable! <3

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Date: Thursday, 2013 Mar 07, 09:01 GMT | Message # 70

Site Admin

Feel the Power with Eliza, Kristin and Summer

Date: Thursday, 2013 Mar 21, 17:29 GMT | Message # 71

Site Admin

Thanks to @totally_fried for pointing out to me these River Tam (and Mal) gifs smile

Date: Friday, 2013 Apr 12, 00:50 GMT | Message # 72

Friends

fox shuts down unlicenced jayne hats made by firefly fans, word broke out that fox was sending cease-and-desists to firefly fans who had been knitting and selling replicas of jaynes stylish hat on ETSY and similar sites. see, ripple junction just bought the licencing rights to sell the hat, so they have been trying to stamp out the unlicensed versions out there. that move has been met with irritation and outrage by some die-hard firefly fans. if fox wanted to start selling an official version of the hat, fine, but there had to be a less dickish way to ask fans to stop making the hats than just hitting them with cease-and-desists. its just the sort of move thats only going to stoke the fires of browncoat hatred of fox. trouble in the camp fox are at it again i wonder why they hate firefly, in the mean time, im just wondering how many of the fans are going to keep selling the hats, only under a different name or with a slightly different colour scheme. you know browncoats, they aim to misbehave, crazy who on earth is gonna buy a hat of fox-ripple junction absolute no chance,

Date: Thursday, 2013 Apr 25, 18:06 GMT | Message # 73

Friends

happy birthday to gina torres, april 25, 1969, the great badass browncoat, and the beautiful zoe washburne from firefly, and serenity, have a great day gina,

Date: Friday, 2013 May 03, 13:58 GMT | Message # 74

Site Admin

A Firefly RPG exclusive has been announced for Gen Con 2013, one of the largest annual gaming conventions in North America.

Read more in the Blog.

Date: Friday, 2013 May 17, 10:07 GMT | Message # 75

Site Admin

Awesome Firefly/Serenity fan made wallpapers, by leighmo

Serenity fan made wallpaperSerenity fan made wallpaper

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Fan video-based Firefly / Serenity (mostly - River Tam )
Page 5 of 7«1234567»
Search: