To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Summer Glau short story (Short story I made)
Summer Glau short story
Date: Sunday, 2012 Dec 09, 03:26 GMT | Message # 1

Friends

Hi everyone! This is a short story I made of the Simon and River scene after the bar fight in the maidenhead when Simon's talking to River about her saying "Miranda"

http://www.wattpad.com/9573547....-squish

I hope you guys like it smile

I added some of my own dialouge smile

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Sunday, 2012 Dec 09, 03:44 GMT | Message # 2

Friends

I hope you all like it smile

And I'm sorry for the grammar errors

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Sunday, 2012 Dec 09, 03:54 GMT | Message # 3

Writer

I enjoyed the story so much I didn't notice the grammar errors. Very good job at weaving new and existing material together.
The relationship between Simon and River was my favorite in Firefly/Serenity. You brought it back home again. Thank you.

Take Back the Future! Save Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Date: Sunday, 2012 Dec 09, 04:23 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

Thank you smile

I plan do to more. (write more I mean)

Date: Tuesday, 2012 Dec 11, 03:13 GMT | Message # 5

Friends

no problem smile

River and Simon are awesome!

Date: Wednesday, 2012 Dec 12, 01:16 GMT | Message # 6

Friends

Good job and good story even if I didn't catch all at 100% but this is because of my translation "English -> French" ^^

wink

Date: Wednesday, 2012 Dec 12, 04:30 GMT | Message # 7

Friends

Thank you!

I'm sorry it may be because of my grammar but thanks smile

Date: Wednesday, 2012 Dec 12, 23:53 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

Don't apologize lol it's me, who am not very good at English ^^

wink

Message edited by Choupy - Wednesday, 2012 Dec 12, 23:54

Date: Thursday, 2012 Dec 13, 00:15 GMT | Message # 9

Friends

well done terminatoremily, put together brilliantly the short story, simon and river form a great relationship together always and forever,and deeply true love for his sister, smile

Date: Thursday, 2012 Dec 13, 00:39 GMT | Message # 10

Friends

I agree River and Simon are so cute!!

Thank you!

happy

Date: Thursday, 2012 Dec 13, 06:13 GMT | Message # 11

Bloggers

Quote (TerminatorEmily)
Hi everyone! This is a short story I made of the Simon and River scene after the bar fight in the maidenhead when Simon's talking to River about her saying "Miranda"

http://www.wattpad.com/9573547....-squish

I hope you guys like it smile

I added some of my own dialouge smile

Good work Terminator Emily. I liked the story and I liked what you did to add to the original.

Here are two suggestions:

1. For any dialogue, I think it is a good idea to read it out loud. Get a sense of how it sounds. Perhaps you could ask your friends to read it with you. Then, if there is something a bit awkward or something that does not quite sound right, it will stand out.

2. Write, write, write. The more drafts you write, the better. And read, read, read. Clearly you are already doing this. By reading other writers, a writer will find things out about how to refine and develop their own writing.

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

Date: Thursday, 2012 Dec 13, 15:25 GMT | Message # 12

Friends

Here are two suggestions:

1. For any dialogue, I think it is a good idea to read it out loud. Get a sense of how it sounds. Perhaps you could ask your friends to read it with you. Then, if there is something a bit awkward or something that does not quite sound right, it will stand out.

2. Write, write, write. The more drafts you write, the better. And read, read, read. Clearly you are already doing this. By reading other writers, a writer will find things out about how to refine and develop their own writing.

Thanks for that. smile I'll keep those in mind smile

Date: Thursday, 2012 Dec 13, 15:26 GMT | Message # 13

Friends

whoops I never meant to quote thank for that nevermind I meant to quote your suggestions whoops! :P

But I'll say it again

Thanks smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Summer Glau short story (Short story I made)
Page 1 of 11
Search: