menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Simon and River extended (Simon Who's dead? River starts to laugh then cries scene)
Simon and River extended
TerminatorEmilyDate: Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 03:19 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
EVERYBODY!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhq7b1Q8bSc

I love her scream at the end!
They should've kept it in the movie

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

TerminatorEmilyDate: Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 04:42 | Message # 2
I LOVE HER SCREAM!!!

Simon:"Who's dead?"
River: *laughs and maybe cries* EVERYBODY!!!

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

KrelleKDate: Tuesday, 18 Jun 2013, 23:00 | Message # 3
that scene brings tears to my eyes, and I think i have heard on one of my editions of serenity, on a comentary that it also brought tears to eyes of pretty much every one of the screen or some such. greath actress :-)

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Simon and River extended (Simon Who's dead? River starts to laugh then cries scene)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: