To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 8 of 9«126789»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Save TSCC (involves Summer :P) (save TSCC video I made)
Save TSCC (involves Summer :P)
Date: Thursday, 2013 May 02, 03:46 GMT | Message # 106

Friends

absolutely perfect much better than the comic, thats more like it now were talking, advertising TSCC wants putting on the billboards, all across the usa and beyond, especially on annapurna pics front door, and give their heads a good shake, would make a great movie poster, nice one russ, absolutely love it, biggrin

Date: Monday, 2013 May 06, 23:25 GMT | Message # 107

Friends

Okay so I've signed this petition. We need only 497 more people to sign it!

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Tuesday, 2013 May 07, 00:47 GMT | Message # 108

Friends

we only need 486 more people to sign petition now, keep on signing the dogs are barking,

Date: Tuesday, 2013 May 07, 01:22 GMT | Message # 109

Friends

Quote (robbo)
we only need 486 more people to sign petition now, keep on signing the dogs are barking,
Oh well.. I was wrong! :P

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Tuesday, 2013 May 07, 01:50 GMT | Message # 110

Friends

Quote (TerminatorEmily)
Okay so I've signed this petition. We need only 497 more people to sign it!
no not really i just saw the total after i signed the petition, fingers crossed might even be more signing at this moment in time,

Date: Tuesday, 2013 May 07, 02:32 GMT | Message # 111

Friends

Quote (robbo)
Quote (TerminatorEmily)Okay so I've signed this petition. We need only 497 more people to sign it!no not really i just saw the total after i signed the petition, fingers crossed might even be more signing at this moment in time,

Me too! I've asked my mom and dad... I'll ask them again. I wonder what happens when we reach 1000!

Random person: *whispers* more signatures
Me: WHA!?
Random person: maybe it'll go to 2000
Me: oh...

Date: Tuesday, 2013 May 07, 17:13 GMT | Message # 112

Writer

I am pleased to see how well our petition is doing. It's reached its first goal of 500 signatures and has now extended the goal to 1000 signatures. I hope everyone signs it.

The Pamphlet Campaign has been a very good success so far. The first brochure rushed to the public has been a great success. By the time Calgary Expo was over, it had been downloaded 362 times! If each person who downloaded it was only able to hand out one copy, that still doubles our number of distribution. The person who downloaded it and the person who got a copy. Since Calgary Expo closed, downloads of the pamphlet have risen to 503!

A new pamphlet is being prepped for distribution at Ottawa and other comic cons.

EDIT: Thu, May 9, 2013  04:13:00 PM

Take Back the Future! Save Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Message edited by The1Russter - Thursday, 2013 May 09, 22:13

Date: Thursday, 2013 May 09, 22:11 GMT | Message # 113

Writer

This is a volunteer run campaign. Brochures are provided for people to print off and bring with them to conventions to pass around. The pamphlets summarize events of the last four years and of the deal Megan Ellison has closed with Pacificor. It goes on to explain what it is the person reading the pamphlet can do and where to go to join up with the Resistance.

With the news that James Middleton, Josh Friedman, and Warner Brothers has been working behind the scenes to bring us a TSCC movie, the first brochure was prepared to emphasize our new campaign in convincing Annapurna Pictures to allow them to make this film.

Pamphlet #1

Because of the success of the first pamphlet, a second one was prepared reducing the history to make room for contact information for Warner Brothers as well. Annapurna is in control of the Terminator Franchise and as such that makes them the primary target of this campaign, but we need to let Warner Brothers know we support the TSCC movie.

Pamphlet #2

The links will take you directly to the page where you can view the file. In the top right corner of the web page there will be a group of icons. The one that looks like an arrow pointing down is the one to click on to download the pamphlet.

Message edited by The1Russter - Thursday, 2013 May 09, 22:14

Date: Saturday, 2013 May 25, 01:14 GMT | Message # 114

Writer

ATTENTION! TSCC RESISTANCE! It is up to each of you to do your part no matter how small or large to help convince @AnnapurnaPics that more Sarah Connor Chronicles can be
made and should be made. We are so close, but we need your help. We already know from @james_middleton via @TheArnoldFans that there are plans to make a #TSCC movie. http://tinyurl.com/bk9osay Now we've learned that Lovefilm, a subsidiary of Amazon, has negotiated a deal to stream TV shows produced by Warner Brothers. http://tinyurl.com/pwrovba So what does this mean? Everything is in place for us seeing new episodes of #TerminatorSCC except that Annapurna is stopping it. So please don't waste any time in letting them know that we want MORE! and we want it NOW! Download our pamphlets for contact information and tell them what you want! Pamphlet 1 http://t.co/TLXnpVuuyZ Pamphlet 2 http://t.co/1udaBA72lw Please share them with as many people as you can.

Originally posted on twitter with Twitlonger: http://tl.gd/n_1rkfdnj

Message edited by The1Russter - Saturday, 2013 May 25, 01:32

Date: Friday, 2013 Jun 07, 15:31 GMT | Message # 115

Writer

TEXAS COMIC CON WANTS TO DISTRIBUTE THE PAMPHLETS!!

This is big news! We've been trying to target the fans going to the ComicCons, but it is a ComicCon that has stepped up and said we'll distribute the pamphlets. All we need to do now is provide them with the pamphlets!

The Texas Comic Con is two weeks away! They want to include our pamphlets in the attendees bags. They are expecting upwards of 10,000 visitors. I need your help!

We may not be able to print 10,000 in time for the event, but if as many of us pitch in as possible maybe we can print a few hundred, and if we are really lucky, a thousand.

I know I can print a hundred. I've got the ink and paper. (If you print them yourself, the margin setting is 0.5 inch left & right & 0.3 inch top & bottom. Also check your printer
margin limits and settings, and whether your software prints left-side leading or right-side leading in landscape mode. It all affects the final quality.) There is a printing company in my town, I can ask them for an estimate of printing a bi-fold pamphlet printed on a standard 8.5" x 11" paper. Unfortunately, I may have to print what I can myself just to save costs
for the required shipping.

Due to time and distance, and shipping costs, this something the fans in the USA are probably better off with helping.

Please, if you can help, contact me! Write me an email, a private message, or a Twitter DM!

Texas Comic Con 2013
June 21, 22 & 23, 2013
San Antonio Event Center
8111 Meadow Leaf, San Antonio, TX 78227
http://www.texascomicon.com/
Twitter: @TexasComicon
Hashtag: #TexasComicon
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/texascomicon

PS
It hasn't escaped my notice that it is a ComicCon in Summer Glau's home city that is willing to do this. Just makes me feel good that they are willing to do this.

Message edited by The1Russter - Friday, 2013 Jun 07, 15:48

Date: Friday, 2013 Jun 07, 16:22 GMT | Message # 116

Friends

I think it's awesome that Summer's home town is willing to do this.
We need about 366 more signatures on the petition until we reach 1,000.

Date: Friday, 2013 Jun 14, 09:57 GMT | Message # 117

Site Admin

TSCC love in this article about T5: Arnold Says 'Terminator 5' Shoots In January! But He Says A Lot Of Things...

We'd love to see the "Terminator" folks make sense of "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" in their canon. Surely there's room for Brian Austin Green in "Terminator 5"?

Read more: nextmovie

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Jun 18, 22:45 GMT | Message # 118

Friends

Quote (The1Russter)
ATTENTION! TSCC RESISTANCE! It is up to each of you to do your part no matter how small or large to help convince @AnnapurnaPics that more Sarah Connor Chronicles can be made and should be made. We are so close, but we need your help. We already know from @james_middleton via @TheArnoldFans that there are plans to make a #TSCC movie. http://tinyurl.com/bk9osay Now we've learned that Lovefilm, a subsidiary of Amazon, has negotiated a deal to stream TV shows produced by Warner Brothers. http://tinyurl.com/pwrovba So what does this mean? Everything is in place for us seeing new episodes of #TerminatorSCC except that Annapurna is stopping it. So please don't waste any time in letting them know that we want MORE! and we want it NOW! Download our pamphlets for contact information and tell them what you want! Pamphlet 1 http://t.co/TLXnpVuuyZ Pamphlet 2 http://t.co/1udaBA72lw Please share them with as many people as you can.

should we sent to all, the persons on the pampleths, or just annapurna? just confused, not lazy :-) and is there still time?

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jun 19, 00:31 GMT | Message # 119

Writer

Annapurna Pictures is the primary company to contact as they have control of the Terminator Franchise, but a short letter to Warner Brothers expressing support for a continuation to TSCC would be helpful too.

###

I've updated the Pamphlet topic thread over at the SaveTheSCC forum: The Pamphlet Campaign

Now not only is there the original color pamphlets, but for those wanting to save money, pamphlets with a cover image more friendly to black & white prints. AND to expand and improve the flyers distribution internationally, two new flyers developed using the A4 paper size.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jun 19, 10:21 GMT | Message # 120

Friends

Quote (The1Russter)
Annapurna Pictures is the primary company to contact as they have control of the Terminator Franchise, but a short letter to Warner Brothers expressing support for a continuation to TSCC would be helpful too.

thanks I will get it done sometimes today, maybe tomorow.

how many are we up to until now?

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Save TSCC (involves Summer :P) (save TSCC video I made)
Page 8 of 9«126789»
Search: