To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 7 of 9«1256789»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Save TSCC (involves Summer :P) (save TSCC video I made)
Save TSCC (involves Summer :P)
Date: Friday, 2013 Mar 29, 02:57 GMT | Message # 91

Friends

TSCC is a sitcom - totally crazy TSCC video, lol biggrin

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

Message edited by ogy86 - Friday, 2013 Mar 29, 02:59

Date: Friday, 2013 Mar 29, 03:42 GMT | Message # 92

Friends

Quote (ogy86)
TSCC is a sitcom - totally crazy TSCC video, lol

Omg this is so funny! biggrin

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Friday, 2013 Mar 29, 17:28 GMT | Message # 93

Friends

I'm kind of glad that I made this forum. biggrin And I'm glad everyone cares! Let's fight the good fight!

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Thursday, 2013 Apr 11, 14:51 GMT | Message # 94

Site Admin

Josh Friedman's article published shortly before FOX's decision to cancel the show:

The Future You're Fighting For: If and when season three does get a green light, Fox already has a sense of what they're getting. Josh says, "I haven't pitched a season three yet, but near the end of season two I had a conversation with the network about season three just because they needed to understand the radical change in direction we had gone in the finale. So they've know for a while some of my ideas for season three."

Other Venues? And what if season three doesn't happen? Could it go to another network? Says Josh, "It's not an expensive show, it's very average in terms of its costs, but it's more expensive than all cable shows. There are limited places for a show like this, I think." What about a comic? Josh says, "Everyone wants to plan for success and hope that it works out that way, and then if it doesn't, we'll see what happens."

Shhh...It's a Secret: Either way, there will be no spilling of secrets about Terminator's third season...yet. "I think that the finale speaks for itself. I think it's very clear what season three is from watching the finale," says Josh. (He's kidding. I think.)

Still, it's going to be radio-silence on storylines from Team Terminator for the foreseeable future. Says Josh, "I just sent an email out to all the other writers, and I said that, probably, in the weeks ahead, many people will ask you either online or in interviews to talk about season three or 'Can you explain certain things from the season two finale?' I asked all the writers to just cordially not. I kind of feel like if we have a season three, people will see it, and if we don't have a season three, I like people using their own imagination to see where it goes. And if we don't have it, for me to kind of put my foot down—this is what this is and this is what that is—shuts down everyone else's imagination. I think in a situation like this it's nice to let people kind of create their own fanfiction going forward."

Read more at Eonline

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2013 Apr 12, 15:55 GMT | Message # 95

Site Admin

TSCC is not dead!

The Amazon-owned movie and TV streaming service LOVEFILM has added shows from Warner Bros International Television Distribution, which includes both seasons of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Read more in the Blog.

Date: Friday, 2013 Apr 12, 16:16 GMT | Message # 96

Friends

great news TSCC is on tv streaming service LOVEFILM. dont know much about the streaming service but i know my son has it on his tv, i know he doesnt pay much but great news i will tell him to watch TSCC. and should be glued to the tv, smile

Date: Friday, 2013 Apr 12, 21:41 GMT | Message # 97

Friends

I can't believe this.

OMG! You tell him Robbo!

I think we're close to getting our show back! cross our fingers guys I think we're going to win this fight!

No fate!

Fight the good fight!

Date: Monday, 2013 Apr 15, 12:11 GMT | Message # 98

Site Admin

Date: Sunday, 2013 Apr 21, 00:32 GMT | Message # 99

Site Admin

This is my first video regarding TSCC, i dont know if i'll be making more but if you liked it please visit http://www.savethescc.com/ and sign the petition. Dont forget to subscribe and like the video. You can also follow me on Twitter, where i say random stuff mostly regarding TSCC or other tv shows. https://twitter.com/LinusBerni

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 23, 21:02 GMT | Message # 100

Writer

The situation has certainly changed since the campaign began. We started off wanting fans to demonstrate to the various parties that the fans of TSCC were still out here, and now all we need to do is to convince Annapurna Pictures to let Warner Brothers, James Middleton, Josh Friedman and the rest of the cast and crew to make a TSCC movie. They have financial backing and are willing to get started, only Annapurna won't let them. See: http://tinyurl.com/bk9osay

In light of the change in circumstances, I've endeavored to create a new pamphlet that encompasses the changes that have occurred since this campaign began, directing fans to contact Annapurna and convince them of our desire to have more TSCC, and how this continuation can be of benefit to Annapurna.

Pamphlet Exterior:
Page order: Flap, Back, Front.

Pamphlet Interior:
Page order: 1, 2 & 3

This may not be the final design as I'm waiting on input from Jack and others on the new pamphlet.

It is our hope that TSCC fans going to the various Comic Cons this year would be willing to download a copy of the pamphlet, in PDF format, and print off as many as they think they can distribute and pass them around. The Comic Cons we hope to hit with the pamphlets are those who have guests associated with Terminator and Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles as they will more than likely draw more heavily from that fanbase than other comic cons.

Take Back the Future! Save Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Message edited by The1Russter - Wednesday, 2013 Apr 24, 01:01

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 23, 23:36 GMT | Message # 101

Friends

Quote (The1Russter)
The situation has certainly changed since the campaign began. We started off wanting fans to demonstrate to the various parties that the fans of TSCC were still out here, and now all we need to do is to convince Annapurna Pictures to let Warner Brothers, James Middleton, Josh Friedman and the rest of the cast and crew to make a TSCC movie. They have financial backing and are willing to get started, only Annapurna won't let them. See: http://tinyurl.com/bk9osay

In light of the change in circumstances, I've endeavored to create a new pamphlet that encompasses the changes that have occurred since this campaign began, directing fans to contact Annapurna and convince them of our desire to have more TSCC, and how this continuation can be of benefit to Annapurna.

Pamphlet Exterior:
Page order: Flap, Back, Front.

Pamphlet Interior:
Page order: 1, 2 & 3

This may not be the final design as I'm waiting on input from Jack and others on the new pamphlet.

It is our hope that TSCC fans going to the various Comic Cons this year would be willing to download a copy of the pamphlet, in PDF format, and print off as many as they think they can distribute and pass them around. The Comic Cons we hope to hit with the pamphlets are those who have guests associated with Terminator and Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles as they will more than likely draw more heavily from that fanbase than other comic cons.
That's great!

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Apr 24, 16:25 GMT | Message # 102

Writer

The Calgary Expo begins this Friday! I've uploaded the current version of the brochure to a file sharing service so that TSCC fans attending the Con can download it and print off what they can for distribution.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?vd9flbmdcy05lba This link will take you directly to the page where you can view the file. In the top right corner of the web page there will be a group of icons. the one that looks like and arrow pointing down is the one to click on to download the pamphlet.

I'd recommend to the volunteer who is willing to do this, to retain 1 or 2 so that when you run out, people can still scan the tag on the back which will bring them to the SaveTheSCC forum.

Message edited by The1Russter - Wednesday, 2013 Apr 24, 16:26

Date: Monday, 2013 Apr 29, 22:31 GMT | Message # 103

Site Admin

Filmed on May 2010 apparently.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Apr 30, 03:38 GMT | Message # 104

Writer

The page at sarahconnorfans wiki has been updated with the latest information regarding the campaign to bring back TSCC!

http://www.sarahconnorfans.com/page....tinues!

Date: Thursday, 2013 May 02, 03:32 GMT | Message # 105

Writer

I had a little fun today with the Peter Panzerfaust BTS picture of Summer Glau. What do you think of this?

We can only hope that all the fans working together can convince Annapurna Pics to let James Middleton make his TSCC movie. http://tinyurl.com/bk9osay

Message edited by The1Russter - Wednesday, 2013 May 29, 16:18

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Save TSCC (involves Summer :P) (save TSCC video I made)
Page 7 of 9«1256789»
Search: