To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 5 of 9«123456789»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Save TSCC (involves Summer :P) (save TSCC video I made)
Save TSCC (involves Summer :P)
Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jan 16, 01:18 GMT | Message # 61

Friends

I just joined your website I hope that I can help save TSCC

Thank you for explaining, Cameron TSCC

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jan 16, 01:33 GMT | Message # 62

Writer

Quote (TerminatorEmily)
I've noticed that thescc hasn't been updating or saying anything on their website. Have they stopped fighting? Have they given up?

Upon learning of the work and news of what we were doing at sarahconnorfans.com, they updated their homepage and later restarted their forum

Take Back the Future! Save Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jan 16, 01:50 GMT | Message # 63

Friends

Well at least the sarahconnorfans.com is. smile

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jan 16, 02:40 GMT | Message # 64

Writer

Luckily for all of us, the people at Wetpaint kept the site operating even after FOX dropped the show, then dropped support for the site. It's gone through some management changes and some name changes, but it still has all the familiar content. SarahConnorFans.com has been fan run for several months now. I'm a moderator at the site and I visit it many times each day.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Jan 16, 03:02 GMT | Message # 65

Friends

sarahconnorfans.com, great fansite love to visit it when i get chance each day, smile

Date: Monday, 2013 Feb 11, 10:24 GMT | Message # 66

Site Admin

Article: 'Where next for the Terminator franchise?' at denofgeek

Hey guys, how much did you pay that blogger to suggest this:

My suggestion of how to approach this would be to ignore the events of the third and fourth films and tell a new story set after the events of T2 about a different set of characters, albeit ones with a connection to a potential Skynet-led future.

Read full article at Den of Geek

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2013 Feb 11, 16:56 GMT | Message # 67

Writer

Hi Chris! Thank you for finding that blog. I spent my morning writing up a response to that on the SaveTheSCC forum instead of getting ready for my day. smile

The author of that particular blog makes both some good and some bad points. A lot of the points he makes toward the future of Terminator films can be applied positively toward a continuation of TSCC instead of just another movie.

You and everyone else can read my response to the blog at: http://www.savethescc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45

Message edited by The1Russter - Monday, 2013 Feb 11, 18:04

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Feb 12, 00:52 GMT | Message # 68

Site Admin

Thanks Russ. By the way that reminded me to join your forum smile

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Date: Tuesday, 2013 Feb 12, 23:35 GMT | Message # 69

Writer

We're looking for people who will be going to this years conventions who would be willing to spread the word about the new campaign to bring back TSCC!

In the next few months we have:

The Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo that will be held April 26-28, 2013, at the BMO Centre, Stampede Park. Guest: Lena Headey, Sarah Connor of TSCC, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Actors from the Terminator films as well: Michael Biehn Friday & Saturday; Linda Hamilton, Robert Patrick, and Peter Kent. Only Lena and Michael are confirmed.

The Ottawa Comiccon, that will be held from May 10 to 12, 2013 at the Ernst & Young Centre in Ottawa, Ontario Canada. Our very own Summer Glau will be attending May 11 & 12.

The Philadelphia Comic Con will be held May 30 thru June 2 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Also with our favorite lady, Summer Glau on June 1 & 2.

With actors from TSCC and Terminator being in attendance at these events, we can hope for quite a few visitors who are fans of the franchise. We'd like volunteers who are attending these events to help SaveTheSCC spread the news, http://www.savethescc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2 in the form of a pamphlet with hopefully some little token the fan who takes the pamphlet can use to help spread the word or just use to demonstrate his or her support, like a sticker.

I know that's fairly basic, but we're starting from scratch with no funds and an entirely new team with no clue what to do but to ask people to spread the word about the good news and to contact Warner Brothers, Annapurna, and even Skydance.

Since TSCC's cancellation, there has never been a better time to fight for more!

Date: Thursday, 2013 Feb 28, 01:35 GMT | Message # 70

Writer

New fan made video launching Campaign 2013!

http://www.savethescc.com/forum/

Message edited by The1Russter - Thursday, 2013 Feb 28, 02:40

Date: Thursday, 2013 Feb 28, 04:03 GMT | Message # 71

Friends

excellent video russ, exceptionally put together that music is absolutely awesome sends shivers up ye spine, also the tears of joy and happiness of hearing it, so decided to play my TSCC series soundtrack, priceless cd as for kevin reilly what a doughnut come on warner brothers wake up and smell the coffee, TSCC is ready and waiting for a season three, please no more terminator movies they are all washed up on the shore and finished with dead and buried, the future is TSCC which can go forward with the storylines and make the show more interesting than a ridiclous bad terminator movie which would cost a fortune and money grabbing actors wanting the earth, bring back TSCC the best solution for the franchise, smile

Date: Thursday, 2013 Feb 28, 04:23 GMT | Message # 72

Writer

I'll let Jay know what you said about the video he made. He'll appreciate your compliment.

You might have noticed a pamphlet displayed in the video. We're hoping fans going to the conventions this year will download and print as many as they want to, and distribute them at the conventions. I've completed work on what could be the final design.

The images below are of a slightly older draft of the pamphlet I've designed. So please don't distribute the following.
Remember this is a pamphlet to be folded so order of the pages are: Top Image(Exterior): Flap, Back, Front; Bottom Image(Interior): Page 1, Page 2, Page 3

Date: Friday, 2013 Mar 08, 16:07 GMT | Message # 73

Site Admin

What, no mention of TSCC? surprised

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2013 Mar 08, 21:59 GMT | Message # 74

Friends

contact this guy dear me no TSCC how dare he not mention TSCC, the greatest show on the planet and beyond. come on dan windman, give ye head a shake, just teasing dan, wink

Date: Monday, 2013 Mar 11, 03:58 GMT | Message # 75

Friends

*cough* 
https://twitter.com/sjacobsen22 

Noticed a guy managed to get a retweed from Jessie. smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Save TSCC (involves Summer :P) (save TSCC video I made)
Page 5 of 9«123456789»
Search: