Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 3 of 9«1234589»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Save TSCC (involves Summer :P) (save TSCC video I made)
Save TSCC (involves Summer :P)
Date: Tuesday, 11 Dec 2012, 03:12 GMT | Message # 31

Friends

TSCC TSCC TSCC TSCC TSCC WOOHOO!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

I'm so hyper guys!!

I ate cookies!!! YUM!!

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Tuesday, 11 Dec 2012, 04:09 GMT | Message # 32

Friends

cookies cookies cookies cookies

John and Cameron eat cookies together!!!

oh

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Thursday, 27 Dec 2012, 15:52 GMT | Message # 33

Writer

We're making slow but steady advances in the new campaign to Save TSCC but we need your help.

Just a reminder: Warner Bro's owns all things inclusive to TSCC alone. All new characters and machines created for TSCC, Derek Reese, Mr. Ellison, Cameron Philips, T-888's, T-1001 or Catherine Weaver, Cromartie/John Henry, the stories, the music, etc.
So if WB wants to make more TSCC, then they have to negotiate a new contract so they can license those things which are Terminator property, like the name Terminator, the characters of John and Sarah Connor, Kyle Reese, and any devices, machines, or names only associated with the movies.

We're down to two parties to contact Warner Brothers and Annapurna Pictures, who currently has a deal with Pacificor which includes developing TV projects.

Right now we don't even know if WB is still interested in TSCC so our first step has to be to let them know we are still here and are still interested. That is something we are all capable of doing and should do. They will not make a move on this unless they know the market both foreign and domestic, that means us fans, are still interested. WB made money with TSCC. They can do so again, but they have to know we are still here. Its up to them to make the final decision. But its up to us to them in the position of making that decision and hopefully the decision that will make us happy.

Over the last few weeks members at Sarah Connor Fans has found more email addresses and twitter accounts to contact and even active TSCC fan websites where we can spread the word of this new movement. I ask each of you to take time to visit the URL and use the available contacts and let your voice be heard. I'm not asking you to join Sarah Connor Fans website, but I do ask if you are a fan of the show to help us.

http://www.sarahconnorfans.com/thread/5041367/5th+Anniversary+of+TSCC!

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Date: Thursday, 27 Dec 2012, 20:11 GMT | Message # 34

Friends

Yes, Even taking the information from the site a tweeting/Re-tweeting messages directed at the companies would help to make the rights holder notice. I think this is the best time to try a get the show back seeing as the rights are with a fresh holder and they might not know which direction to go in, We can show them which way. smile

Don't forget, We are the Resistance. dry

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

Date: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 00:47 GMT | Message # 35

Friends

great idea jay target the companies. make them listen and learn to what the fans want, they can make a go of it TSCC. they just need a bit of guidance. and pointing in the right direction of where to go with this show. they can make money on this show just needs to be given a chance. ye need to crawl before ye can walk in this sort of industry. they expect miracles overnight which for me it takes a bit of time with a good solid show. eventually it will pull through and TSCC can do that its an absolutely safe bet for warner brothers. never say die the resistance will keep on fighting. smile

Date: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 01:36 GMT | Message # 36

Site Admin

Oldies...

TSCC Movie Ad at The Grove (Los Angeles)
Footage of the fan-funded pre-movie ad (running September 25th to October 8th in Los Angeles, California; Rosemont, Illinois; and New York, New York). Taken at The Grove theater in Los Angeles. Watch at 0:25 of the video :

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 01:54 GMT | Message # 37

Writer

Thanks for sharing the video. I haven't seen that in a very long time. smile Gives me hope.

Date: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 02:34 GMT | Message # 38

Friends

great video thanks for sharing. not seen this one probably might of missed it sometime. certainly fetches back memories and hope, smile

Date: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 06:39 GMT | Message # 39

Friends

smile

Hey guys there's still hope after all it is or it was Christmas. Christmas eve, day new years even is the time to undo all of your bad deeds by doing good deeds and thats what Fox has to do return all of Firefly all of TSCC to make up for their bad deed of cancelling Firefly and TSCC.
smile

Date: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 07:39 GMT | Message # 40

Friends

I am a member of www.sarahconnorfans.com, registered two hours ago, and posted a little words.. I want to do something do help, but I don't know how , because I am a newbie of this forum. I can read some of your posts , but not full understood it. My English sucks comparing with yours, eventhrough I am always trying to improve it. happy . . So if someone can tell us clearely what Ican do to help. I will try. thank you in advance.

Date: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 17:50 GMT | Message # 41

Friends

Just a heads up if you are going to tweet/Re-tweet to Warner Bro's or Annapurna Pictures I wouldn't go crazy with them. I already know a couple of people who have been blocked by Annapurna Pictures twitter account because of the TSCC tweets. BUT look on the bright side, it means they have seen and are aware of the tweets regarding TSCC. smile

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

Date: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 18:54 GMT | Message # 42

Writer

(Steven)
I am a member of www.sarahconnorfans.com, registered two hours ago, and posted a little words.. I want to do something do help, but I don't know how , because I am a newbie of this forum. I can read some of your posts , but not full understood it. My English sucks comparing with yours, eventhrough I am always trying to improve it. happy . . So if someone can tell us clearely what Ican do to help. I will try. thank you in advance.

EMAIL
Right now I would say the best way is to send an email to Warner Brothers. They own all things inclusive to TSCC alone, so if a new series/season is to be produced, they are the ones that need to know we are still out here.

Be formal in the letter. Write it in a respectful, formal manner, as you would do if applying for a job. Check spelling and grammar. They will take your letter more seriously. Something like the following but embellish it with some basic demographic information; age, sex, country. Perhaps occupation. When you write, tell them you love the show. Tell them WHY you love the show. (don't mention any complaints or gripes you have with parts of the show) Tell them why you think the show should stay on for a third season at least. Talk about not only how great the show is now, but how much potential the show has for future seasons.

Following is a basic example of what to write.

Dear Sir [Madame],

My name is [Insert Your Name]. I am a huge fan of Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles and was heartbroken when the series was cancelled. I understand that Annapurna's new deal with Pacificor includes the right's to make TV projects. I respectfully ask that Warner Brothers considers negotiating with Annapurna to make more Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Respectfully,
[Insert Your Name]

People you can send the email to at Warner Brothers:

Bruce.Rosenblum@Warnerbros.com - President, Warner Bros. Television Group

Peter.Roth@Warnerbros.com - President, Warner Bros. Television Group

Diane.Nelson@Warnerbros.com - President, DC Entertainment

Those are the primary names we need to contact. They were supplied by SaveTheSCC website. Don't use multiple recipient or carbon copy to reach all with one email. You can use the same message in each email, but send to each person individually.

A member on Sarah Connor Fans wiki has found a whole list of potential email recipients at Warner Brothers, but the three above are the decision makers. We also have postal addresses if you prefer regular mail and phonenumbers.

TWITTER
You can tweet a message like. "Please contact @AnnapurnaPics about making more #TSCC We need Season 3!" or "Jan 2013 is #5thAnniv of #TSCC Don't let another year pass w/o #TSCC! Please contact @AnnapurnaPics about making more #TSCC!" to any of the following twitter accounts, but don't overdo it. You don't want to be blocked. Just send a few, 3 to 5, each day. We have a list of twitter accounts. The first four were used in the first campaign, but I.Join found more

@thewbdotcom @wb_home_ent @warnerblu @warnerbrosent

@WB_network @WBPicturesCan @wbpictures @WBCareers

@wbseries @wbfilmes @wbvideomx @wbpictures_br

We haven't found an email address or mailing address for Annapurna Pictures, but we do have their twitter account: @AnnapurnaPics And their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/AnnapurnaPics

Remember to always be polite no matter what method you use to contact Warner Brothers or Annapurna. Our goal is to get as many people involved to remind Warner Brothers that there is still an active fan base for TSCC. The final decision is up to them and Annapurna as to whether we'll get more TSCC, but if we don't do anything then we make the decision.

There is no fate but what we make for ourselves. If we want more TSCC, then we have to fight for it. You are the Resistance!

Message edited by The1Russter - Saturday, 29 Dec 2012, 18:06

Date: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 19:14 GMT | Message # 43

Friends

Yes

Date: Saturday, 29 Dec 2012, 15:59 GMT | Message # 44

Friends

thank you , The1Russter, I will send the email ! tongue . don't worry about the manner, I won't make mistake on that, and thank for reminding me . biggrin

Message edited by Steven - Saturday, 29 Dec 2012, 16:02

Date: Saturday, 29 Dec 2012, 21:58 GMT | Message # 45

Writer

I've created a page on the Sarah Connor Fans wiki, consolidating all the important information from the thread into one easy to read page.

This is a first draft and will be edited as we have more information.

http://www.sarahconnorfans.com/page....tinues!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Save TSCC (involves Summer :P) (save TSCC video I made)
Page 3 of 9«1234589»
Search: