To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 9«123489»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Save TSCC (involves Summer :P) (save TSCC video I made)
Save TSCC (involves Summer :P)
Date: Thursday, 2012 Dec 06, 01:49 GMT | Message # 16

Friends

sorry terminatoremily forgot to say the video was brilliant, really enjoyed the memories of the great scenes, ye put together. we are certainly the resistance. never stop fighting for TSCC. bang there heads together and bring it back the future needs TSCC smile

Date: Thursday, 2012 Dec 06, 05:33 GMT | Message # 17

Friends

Without TSCC who will help us save mankind??

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Friday, 2012 Dec 07, 02:03 GMT | Message # 18

Writer

@TerminatorEmily
I apologize that I failed to mention your video. Very good!

Take Back the Future! Save Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Date: Friday, 2012 Dec 07, 02:15 GMT | Message # 19

Friends

Thank you! And that's okay you don't have to apologize.

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Friday, 2012 Dec 07, 03:52 GMT | Message # 20

Writer

@TerminatorEmily

I hope you don't mind, but I posted your video over on the sarah connor fans wiki, Post # 20.

##

When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it. ~ Jim Rohn

Well, I'm going to tell you right now. I want TSCC back on my TV. In the great scheme of things it is very minor want, but there is a glimmer of hope and I'm hanging onto it like a cowboy in a rodeo. January 2013 marks the beginning of TSCC's 5th Anniversary and I'm going to ride that glimmer of hope all the way til the end, May 18, 2014. And if nothing appears to be happening on the horizon by the end of TSCC's 5th year, well then I'm hanging up my hat and spurs. But not until then. It ain't over yet people.

I'm trying to start a campaign, using this 5th Anniversary for a greater cause, to encourage Warner Brothers to negotiate with Annapurna to finish TSCC. I hope you will join me. Follow the link above and read my previous posts in this thread.

Message edited by The1Russter - Friday, 2012 Dec 07, 05:05

Date: Friday, 2012 Dec 07, 23:45 GMT | Message # 21

Writer

Last night I posted a question to James MIddleton on Twitter and today I got a reply.

Now what Mr. Middleton says isn't a solid yes, but neither is it a no. So I'm going to side with optimism. We still have a chance to bring back season 3!

Date: Saturday, 2012 Dec 08, 00:11 GMT | Message # 22

Friends

It's cool, It's a good new !!! we have to keep our optimism. I hope and I'm in a hurry to revise Allison Young/Cameron Phillips. I'm already dreaming of the season 3 ^^

wink

Message edited by Choupy - Saturday, 2012 Dec 08, 02:41

Date: Saturday, 2012 Dec 08, 03:21 GMT | Message # 23

Friends

thats the first piece of positive news, i have heard for a very long time, well done the1russter for getting a reply from james middleton, so in theory what would be the next stage. with the optimism that we are holding out for im just getting a bit excited thats all. with TSCC. would james middleton take it further in talks with other writers, and producers, and warner brothers, or is it a bit to early for things in general like that. season 3 what a thought, surely the future is TSCC. the films are just a waste of money overpaid actors and boring. fingers crossed TSCC has a future before its to late. happy smile

Date: Sunday, 2012 Dec 09, 01:41 GMT | Message # 24

Friends

Season 3!!!! yeah!

Date: Sunday, 2012 Dec 09, 02:27 GMT | Message # 25

Writer

The battle is not over. In fact it hasn't even begun! We don't even know if the people at WB want to make more TSCC so what we have to do is remind them that the fans are still here and want more.

The first step is a simple write in campaign. Letters and emails.

This is Warner Brothers Contact information (updated from SavetheSCC website):

Bruce Rosenblum
President, Warner Bros. Television Group
4000 Warner Blvd
Burbank, CA 91522

Bruce.Rosenblum@Warnerbros.com

Peter Roth
President, Warner Bros. Television Group
4000 Warner Blvd
Burbank, CA 91522

Peter.Roth@Warnerbros.com

Eva Semple Davis
Executive Vice President, Warner Premiere
Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.
4000 Warner Blvd
Burbank, CA 91522

Diane Nelson
President, DC Entertainment
Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.
4000 Warner Blvd., Bldg 2, #103
Burbank, CA 91522

Diane.Nelson@Warnerbros.com

Phone 818.954.6000
FAX: 818-954-7829

Be short and clear with your message.

When you write, tell them you love the show. Tell them WHY you love the show. (don't mention any complaints or gripes you have with parts of the show) Tell them why you think the show should stay on for a third season at least. Talk about not only how great the show is now, but how much potential the show has for future seasons.

Include some basic demographic information; age, sex, country. Perhaps occupation.

Be formal in the letter. Write it in a respectful, formal manner, as you would do if applying for a job. Check spelling and grammar. They will take your letter more seriously. Something like the following:

Dear Sir,

My name is [Insert Your Name]. I am a huge fan of Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles and was heartbroken when the series was cancelled. I understand that Annapurna's new deal with Pacificor includes the right's to make TV projects. I respectfully ask that Warner Brothers considers negotiating with Annapurna to make more Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Respectfully,
[Insert Your Name]

Annapurna Pictures has a twitter account: @AnnapurnaPics
And is on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AnnapurnaPics

If you use twitter, you might try some of the following tweets:
@thewbdotcom Please contact @AnnapurnaPics about making more #TSCC

@wb_home_ent Please contact @AnnapurnaPics about making more #TSCC

@warnerblu Please contact @AnnapurnaPics about making more #TSCC

@warnerbrosent Please contact @AnnapurnaPics about making more #TSCC

The letter and tweets are examples only. Feel free to write your own.

It will take all of us working together consistently for a long time to get something done!

What better way to celebrate the original premiere of TSCC then by successfully petitioning Warner Brothers to strike a new deal with Annapurna to make more TSCC!

I know its a long shot, but nothing gets done so long as we sit on our backsides. Don't give me no s­hit about TSCC being long and gone, it isn't!! Just so long as there is a glimmer of hope I'm clinging to it. Let's keep fighting! The battle has just begun!

Date: Sunday, 2012 Dec 09, 03:02 GMT | Message # 26

Friends

I have been emailing FOX and they haven't responded!!!!!!!!!

GRRRR FOX!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Here's what I've been doing to save TSCC...

Emailing FOX and WB
Telling my friends,parents
Making videos
Going onto websites
Telling people on facebook
joining the fight on facebook
making posters
hanging up posters
Love TSCC

Date: Sunday, 2012 Dec 09, 03:38 GMT | Message # 27

Writer

Quote (TerminatorEmily)
I have been emailing FOX and they haven't responded!!!!!!!!!

GRRRR FOX!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Here's what I've been doing to save TSCC...

Emailing FOX and WB
Telling my friends,parents
Making videos
Going onto websites
Telling people on facebook
joining the fight on facebook
making posters
hanging up posters
Love TSCC

FOX has nothing to do with TSCC. They were just the domestic network that aired it and cancelled it. WB owns TSCC and Annapurna has rights deal with Pacificor, owner of Terminator, which includes TV projects. It is WB and Annapurna everyone needs to contact.

Facebook is good, Twitter, all fan based TSCC and terminator websites. Visit and use all of them! WB is supposed to have a forum where TSCC is still being supported for a season 3. I can no longer find it. Perhaps someone has the address. All messages posted has to be placed where they will eventually get to WB and Annapurna. Direct contact is the best, and if we can do it in mass, that's even better. Perhaps in emails or letters we can direct their attention to sites where people are posting their support for more TSCC!

Great job Emily! This a small opportunity we've been given and it will take all of us working together to make the most of it.

Date: Sunday, 2012 Dec 09, 03:56 GMT | Message # 28

Friends

Wait sorry I've only been emailing WB.

YES!

Date: Sunday, 2012 Dec 09, 04:18 GMT | Message # 29

Writer

Lol. We all make mistakes. smile Your humor and enthusiasm comes through in your text.
You remind me of my twitter friend Karen in that regard.

Date: Sunday, 2012 Dec 09, 04:41 GMT | Message # 30

Friends

Because...I am her...JOKES!!!

okay maybe I should'nt have said that....AHH FACES!!!! smile smile smile smile smile tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

*ahem*

save TSCC

*cough*

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Save TSCC (involves Summer :P) (save TSCC video I made)
Page 2 of 9«123489»
Search: