Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 1 of 912389»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Save TSCC (involves Summer :P) (save TSCC video I made)
Save TSCC (involves Summer :P)
Date: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 03:25 GMT | Message # 1

Friends

Hi everyone! I just thought I could share my save TSCC video with everyone! (it involves Summer )
happy
We are the resistance!

I'm sorry about the long intro But I thought I could play some clips from some episodes to engage the audience. smile

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 03:32 GMT | Message # 2

Friends

SAVE TSCC!

There is not fate!

Will you join us?

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 03:53 GMT | Message # 3

Friends

SAVE TSCC. absolutely dont have to ask me twice, TSCC forever come with me if you want to live. sorry i had to say that line, biggrin smile

Date: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 04:02 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

that's okay smile

I hope people will take a look at this video and FOX. They need to see that we still want TSCC back! and Firefly!

Date: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 04:30 GMT | Message # 5

Friends

In effect, the intro is a bit long ^ ^ if only it could allow the series to continue!, this would be even more magical than Summer Glau in elf: p

We are the resistance!
Nice video !

wink

Message edited by Choupy - Wednesday, 05 Dec 2012, 03:01

Date: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 05:30 GMT | Message # 6

Friends

Thank you smile

Thank you for explaining

Date: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 07:08 GMT | Message # 7

Writer

I'm trying to encourage people to mark the 5th anniversary of the premiere of TSCC this January. Its hard going as so many are taking such a blase' attitude toward it. yet if weren't for TSCC we wouldn't even know each other!

The people at Save the SCC and NoFateCon are trying to organize something after I made contact with them. All of this goes toward keeping TSCC in the public eye. Information on what has been discussed can be found at 5th Anniversary TSCC If you use twitter, please be sure to send your support for this idea to @savethescc and @nofatecon and use the hastags #TSCC #5thAnniv

A month ago, myself and another exchanged some tweets with James Middleton, a producer on TSCC. I posted our exchange on the Sarah Connor fans wiki, Nostalgia thread post 10.

It was bad news a month ago, but I'm thinking there by be a tiny glint of light in those dark clouds. It really depends on a lot of things I don't understand. But here's the tiny chink in the clouds that gives me a little hope.

There's been a great deal of news and rumor since Megan Ellison's production company Annapurna bought the rights to make the next two terminator films from Pacificor. NO script for T5 has reached approval. The Arnold has final script approval and he's been busy doing all these other pictures since leaving the Governor's office. What does this have to do with TSCC and my glimmer of hope? Here it is, Annapurna Productions has finalized its legal negociations for making the movies. You can read it all here, and here. Megan Ellison has brought in her brother David and his production company in on the deal. A deal which includes, "The assets include rights to films, television projects, home entertainment and merchandise."

Did you catch the phrase "television projects" ? Warner Brothers now has a company it can go to, to negotiate a new contract to make more TSCC! It might be difficult, but its possible. Fingers crossed!

Now I don't have to tell you that the quickest way for the Ellison siblings to begin making money on their newly acquired Terminator franchise would be to make a television program. All we have to do is send respectful reminders to both James Middleton, Warner Brothers, and Megan Ellison. Hopefully they can recognize the possibilities of continuing this series. I'm hoping in a series of Direct-to-DVD movies if not a TV series.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Message edited by The1Russter - Friday, 07 Dec 2012, 23:42

Date: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 11:54 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

Actually somethine has just entered the works for T5.

http://www.theterminatorfans.com/annapur....nator-5

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly 18 months after Megan Ellison pledged over $20 million for the rights to finish The Terminator‘s humanity vs the Skynet cyborgs storyline with a new series of films, she has finally closed the complicated rights deal with Pacificor. Other than the fact no progress has been made all this time on a script, the surprise here is Ellison has enlisted her brother, David Ellison, to be her financial and creative partner. There is still no studio attached, but future Terminator films will be done as a co-production between her Annapurna Pictures and his Skydance Productions. The Ellisons will produce, while Dana Goldberg, Paul Schwake and Ted Schipper will be exec producers.

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

Date: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 16:18 GMT | Message # 9

Site Admin

Thanks for the infos Jay!

Of course i'm a fan of Terminator (every fan of TSCC is, i guess) but i'm above all a TSCC fan and also i don't see in what way the discussions about the making of T5 have anything to do with TSCC (those saying the opposite cannot provide a shred of evidence that Megan Ellison is thinking about TSCC in her plans).
I have lost any hope to see a continuation of TSCC in any form (tv show, Direct-to-DVD, comic,...) a long time ago and i have not seen anything that can change that.
That said, i don't want to burst the bubble of anyone who has still hope and is trying to revive the serie (just like i'm keeping alive the hope of seeing Summer Glau land a lead role in a blockbuster or high profile serie such as SHIELD in my blogposts, even though i know it has little chance to happen).

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 05 Dec 2012, 00:28 GMT | Message # 10

Writer

Quote (chrisdvanne)
i don't see in what way the discussions about the making of T5 have anything to do with TSCC

I'm not saying there is nor that
Quote (chrisdvanne)
Megan Ellisen is thinking about TSCC in her plans
However, if the article from yahoo news is correct, then the final deal M. Ellison has reached with Pacificor includes 'television projects' that gives Warner Borthers (production company of TSCC) someone new to negotiate a new contract with to produce more TSCC. It just remains can such a deal be made. I do know from comments made by those who took part, producers, writers and actors, they'd jump at a chance to return. It just remains if the two big parties, Annapurna and WB, are interested. It's going to take movement from the fanbase to stir up popular opinion. The people at Save The SCC are good at organizing these things. And if you want a pot stirred, they're the ones to contact.

This is an opportunity, not the end result. If people just sit on the sidelines and bemoan the idea that TSCC will never return then that is exactly what they will get.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles REUNION

Date: Wednesday, 05 Dec 2012, 02:32 GMT | Message # 11

Friends

WOOHOO!

Date: Wednesday, 05 Dec 2012, 03:15 GMT | Message # 12

Friends

sounds as tho theres a few different debates over the rumours flying about, with the terminator franchise, makes it quite exciting really when you hear this and that about what the future holds for TSCC. personally i wouldnt watch another terminator movie especially if arnie is approached for the role, i cant see TSCC coming back but who knows thats what makes the rumours, all the more interesting gives us that little bit of hope, that we might just be lucky one day and get the show renewed, another thing as well TSCC is the only show im interested in regarding the terminator franchise, so any movie that gets made not really bothered apart from 1and 2 they have been poor so i cant see the movies, is the way forward. the future is TSCC its absolutely made for television, they really blew it the seasons that they could have made could have been like CSI. carried on for about at least 5-10 seasons. all that we can do is make them see sense the future is TSCC and not the films. smile

Date: Wednesday, 05 Dec 2012, 04:15 GMT | Message # 13

Friends

cool

Thank you for explaining... smile

I hope y'all like the video!

Date: Wednesday, 05 Dec 2012, 08:18 GMT | Message # 14

Site Admin

Quote (TerminatorEmily)
I hope y'all like the video!

Thanks for your contribution TerminatorEmily biggrin

I'm glad that your lil video allowed to start a discussion on the future of TSCC, especially within the context of new informations on the continuation of the Terminator franchise.
(i have embedded the vid in your first post btw)

I have not given up on LOVING the show and its characters but saving it is simply not my battle.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 06 Dec 2012, 01:28 GMT | Message # 15

Friends

You're welcome cool

And thanks for embedding the video.

I will not stop fighting. For TSCC AND FIREFLY!!!!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Save TSCC (involves Summer :P) (save TSCC video I made)
Page 1 of 912389»
Search: