Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Browncoats Unite (Can it be watched online?)
Browncoats Unite
Date: Monday, 12 Nov 2012, 22:06 GMT | Message # 1

Friends

Can the special "Browncoats Unite" be viewed online anywhere, or can it be purchased on DVD?

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Date: Monday, 12 Nov 2012, 23:01 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

Well, it is available online, you can watch it in the News.

I don't know if it will be available on DVD but i doubt it.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 13 Nov 2012, 12:54 GMT | Message # 3

Site Admin

Here are a bunch of shiny wallpapers from Science Channel's 'Firefly : Browncoats Unite' special; no 'No power in the Verse can stop me' unfortunately

wallpapers from Science Channel's 'Firefly : Browncoats Unite' special
Graphics by PixelDust Studios

Date: Tuesday, 13 Nov 2012, 23:12 GMT | Message # 4

Site Admin

Firefly 10th Anniversary special 'Browncoats Unite' delivers big for Science Channel, via EW

According to the network, the Firefly Reunion special on Sunday night "garnered a total of 1.2 million viewers and was also the Science Channel's most-watched Sunday night ever among the 25-54 demo with a 0.5 rating".

I'm glad we all participated to the success of the program by heavily advertising it smile

Date: Wednesday, 14 Nov 2012, 11:13 GMT | Message # 5

Site Admin

Joss Whedon in his Wash costume wacko

Alan Tudyk told during the Science Channel Firefly reunion special how his first day at work was (at 8:25 of the Firefly : Browncoats Unite video) :

Alan Tudyk : I was in my costume, i was wearing the Hawaiin shirt and my hair was red and spiky...and Joss was standing there wearing exactly the same outfit.

Joss Whedon in his Wash costume

Date: Thursday, 29 Nov 2012, 01:33 GMT | Message # 6

Friends

firefly 10th anniversary. browncoats unite hdtv. gonna watch it later on managed to get hold of it, so cant wait to watch it really looking forward to watching on tv, happy

Date: Monday, 03 Dec 2012, 04:09 GMT | Message # 7

Friends

managed to get round to watching browncoats unite, really enjoyed it watching the gang discussing the birth and cancellation of firefly, great interviews with jewel staite, gina torres, and morena baccarin, they werent at the table, really heartwarming i was in tears by the end of the show, even tho they were having so much fun talking about it, great when nathan got asked about his audition straight away he looked at summer and said you were there. a joke came out we are both going for the same part, laughable then said talking to this guy with a hole in his jumper, when am i gonna meet joss, the scruffy jumper guy was joss. oh my god it was brilliant, couldnt believe how badly treated the production team were by fox, absolute disgrace got cancelled and they still had four days left to work, so nathan rounded the gang up and said lets go out with a bang, in a way it was great but also sad to watch, the reception at comic con was unbelievable they were on there feet applauding, there was floods of tears all over the building even had to rub my eyes, anyway absolute must to watch sad happy smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Browncoats Unite (Can it be watched online?)
Page 1 of 11
Search: