menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Firefly/Serenity t-shirts
Firefly/Serenity t-shirts
REGDate: Sunday, 29 Apr 2012, 09:27 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
i have looked through this section of the forum but i haven't found a topic about this. so i am starting one.

show off your Firefly/Serenity t-shirts, hoodies and other clothing apparel here!

the only one i have at the moment is the one i am wearing in the photos i had taken with Summer and Morena.

i have been wondering since the day i got it what the Chinese/Mandarin symbols on there mean. today i found out. they mean “Never Give Up”.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Message edited by REG - Monday, 30 Apr 2012, 05:59

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 03 Aug 2013, 21:41 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
The Shiny Gang, by James Hance

I love the character pairing...makes up for the lack of River Tam smile

The Shiny Gang (Firefly / Scooby-Doo)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 09 Oct 2014, 17:38 | Message # 3
QMx Unveils A Serenity Plush. So cute!

The favorite boat of Captain Malcolm Reynolds is now available in a cuddly plush version, perfect for hugging when Reavers are approaching.

Our 18-inch Firefly Serenity Plush is beautifully detailed in rich, full color from the bridge to the reactor. Tucked into the bays on each side are little plush shuttles that emerge for short-range expeditions throughout the galaxy (The shuttles are tethered to their landing bays by cords you can cut if you prefer longer range excursions).

As Mal Reynolds said, "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down." But the Firefly-class transport returns the favor. We suspect that snuggling with a Firefly Serenity Plush of your own is bound to make any day just a little bit shinier.

QMx Unveils A Serenity PlushQMx Unveils A Serenity Plush
QMx Unveils A Serenity PlushQMx Unveils A Serenity Plush

There's no estimated release date yet unfortunately - but you can sign up for email notifications to be notified when it’s available to order at Qmx's website, where it'll be available for $39.99.

robboDate: Saturday, 11 Oct 2014, 00:38 | Message # 4
Group: Friends
#3  Looks really awesome, great collector's item for keeps for many years to come. very cute indeed!

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 15 Nov 2014, 14:59 | Message # 5
Enter A Medic’s World's sweepstake to win a Firefly Yahtzee and Firefly Clue game!

One lucky individual is going to win both the Firefly Clue, and Firefly Yahtzee to add to their gaming collection. Will it be you? Open to residents of the US only, one entry per household, and attempts to cheat or enter more than once other than the daily tweets will void all entries. Winner will have 48 hours to respond, or new winner will be selected. USAopoly is responsible for Prize Delivery. Participating Blogs were not compensated for this post. ~A Medic’s World.

Enter A Medic’s World's sweepstake to win a Firefly Yahtzee and Firefly Clue game

Link: You Can’t Take The Sky From Me – Firefly Yahtzee and Clue Sweesptakes

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Firefly/Serenity t-shirts
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: