menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Firefly - Peanuts crossover shirt at teefury
Firefly - Peanuts crossover shirt at teefury
chrisdvanne_ Post # 1 | Monday, 24 Oct 2011 - 00:20
Group: Administrators
TeeFury is a site that offers limited time sales on completely original (and often nerdalicious) t-shirt design; this time an artist made a crossover Firefly/Peanuts tee shirt, on sale only for 24 hours on October 23rd 2011 (starting at 12 AM Easter Standard Time).

Price : $10.

Buy your own Firefly/Peanut tee shirt at : TeeFury

The framed print of "Firenuts" (23" x 17" or 18" x 13" or 10" x 7") can be bought at : Firefly: The Gang Print

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

FordStaff Post # 2 | Monday, 24 Oct 2011 - 00:37
Group: Friends
Everything makes sense except for the teddy bear. Is that suppose to be Serenity Wash is on top of? Serenity is a character that deserves to be included, just looks odd the way it is drawn (well Serenity is odd looking). How could there be no Book he is a part of the crew too sad . (yes I know there is no Inara either but she is my least favorite so tongue )

Never seen this sight, but looking through the designs makes me realize how much of a nerd I am. I still have much to learn ,but I am getting there.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Message edited by FordStaff - Monday, 24 Oct 2011, 00:46

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Monday, 24 Oct 2011 - 00:53
Quote (FordStaff)
Never seen this sight, but looking through the designs makes me realize how much of a nerd I am. I still have much to learn ,but I am getting there.

The Summer Glau Wiki regularly links to that site when Summer Glau -related tee shirts are sold; and each time Firefly is involved, the number of sales are huge.

FordStaff Post # 4 | Monday, 24 Oct 2011 - 01:02
and each time Firefly is involved, the number of sales are huge.

Must be. Looking through all he designs and there are quite a few firefly ones. They even have firefly reference on this one shirt design that has many SF ships on it. - http://www.teefury.com/archive/1336/Objects_in_Space/
The reference does flow nicely as a title though.

What is with the Book hate they have though. Another shirt without Book - http://www.teefury.com/archive/1171/River_Tam___The_Fireflies_/

Inara but not Book!?!?!

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Message edited by FordStaff - Monday, 24 Oct 2011, 01:06

Devo Post # 5 | Monday, 24 Oct 2011 - 03:34
Quote (michelangelo)
TeeFury is a site that offers limited time sales on completely original (and often nerdalicious) t-shirt design; this time an artist made a crossover Firefly/Peanuts tee shirt, on sale only for 24 hours on October 23rd 2011 (starting at 12 AM Easter Standard Time). Price : $10. Buy your own Firefly/Peanut tee shirt at : TeeFury The framed print of "Firenuts" (23" x 17" or 18" x 13" or 10" x 7") can be bought at : Firefly: The Gang Print

Wash should be Snoopy... search your feelings young Jedi.

...other than that, not bad.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 6 | Thursday, 12 Dec 2013 - 16:01
Firefly tee-shirt at ShirtPunch

ShirtPunch is your home for limited edition, pop culture merchandise... but there's a twist! Our designs are only available for 24 hours and then they're retired.

Firefly tee-shirt at ShirtPunch

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Firefly - Peanuts crossover shirt at teefury
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: