menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » "Can't Stop the Serenity" charity ('Serenity' movie Worlwide Charity Screenings)
"Can't Stop the Serenity" charity
chrisdvanne_ Post # 16 | Monday, 17 Jun 2013 - 12:28
Group: Administrators
Poster design for a CSTS event coming up this Semtember

Can't Stop the Serenity, by ~bronze-dragonrider
Sooooo excited that I had the privilege of doing it! I had initially intended for all the characters to be cell shaded to simplify everything, but... I got a little carried away and over deadline :/ But I'm really happy with how it turned out! The actual poster will be slightly different because I have to make room for the event info.

Firefly crew poster

I downscaled the original image ( 4499×6000 pixel, 13.6 MB)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 17 | Monday, 19 Aug 2013 - 09:26
Group: Administrators
Check out the items signed by Summer Glau, Alan Tudyk and Morena Baccarin for Chicago Can't Stop The Serenity (CSTS) 2013 when they attented Wizard World Chicago Comic Con on August 2013.

These 4 autographed photos of Summer Glau will be up for auction at the Chicago CSTS Event this year. They were graciously donated by none other than Summer Glau herself. So, lets everybody bid high on these items in honor of Summer Glau, our Big Damn Hero both on screen and off.

Signed photos of Summer Glau for Can't Stop The Serenity auction
Signed photos of Summer Glau to be auctioned at Chicago
Can't Stop The Serenity event.

Watch more shiny stuff signed by the Firefly gang in the Blog: CSTS Auction Signed Items

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » "Can't Stop the Serenity" charity ('Serenity' movie Worlwide Charity Screenings)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: