menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Browncoats: Redemption Final trailer
Browncoats: Redemption Final trailer
Fermi Post # 1 | Tuesday, 24 May 2011 - 22:40
Group: Administrators
Browncoats: Redemption is the Joss Whedon blessed Firefly Fan Film supporting the charities of the cast of Firefly/Serenity which has raised over $40,000.
http://www.browncoatsmovie.com

See the final trailer

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Wednesday, 25 May 2011 - 00:34
Where can i donate to do the same for TSCC?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Thursday, 29 Sep 2011 - 13:41
Will the a portion of the revenue from this rap go to the revival of Firefly?

Rapper Adam WarRock has made a Firefly record, sampled from the scores of both Firefly and Serenity.

Official site : Adam WarRock & Mikal kHill "Mal" - The Browncoats Mixtape (Firefly/Serenity)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

REG Post # 4 | Friday, 27 Apr 2012 - 08:21
Group: Friends
i found out about this only yesterday after watching Summer Glau speaks at Emerald City Comicon 2012 on youtube. i am sad that i missed out on it. there are copies out there on the internet but i don't want to download them since it would be wrong. i want to support the charities by purchasing the blu ray.
i listened to the rap and it is very well done. as i was listening to it images of Firefly/Serenity popped into my head and i had a bit of a grin on my face too! biggrin

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Browncoats: Redemption Final trailer
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: