menu
person
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Browncoats: Redemption Final trailer
Browncoats: Redemption Final trailer
Fermi Post # 1 | Tuesday, 24 May 2011 - 22:40
Group: Administrators
Browncoats: Redemption is the Joss Whedon blessed Firefly Fan Film supporting the charities of the cast of Firefly/Serenity which has raised over $40,000.
http://www.browncoatsmovie.com

See the final trailer

You can't stop the signal!

chrisdvanne_ Post # 2 | Wednesday, 25 May 2011 - 00:34
Where can i donate to do the same for TSCC?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Thursday, 29 Sep 2011 - 13:41
Will the a portion of the revenue from this rap go to the revival of Firefly?

Rapper Adam WarRock has made a Firefly record, sampled from the scores of both Firefly and Serenity.

Official site : Adam WarRock & Mikal kHill "Mal" - The Browncoats Mixtape (Firefly/Serenity)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

REG Post # 4 | Friday, 27 Apr 2012 - 08:21
Group: Friends
i found out about this only yesterday after watching Summer Glau speaks at Emerald City Comicon 2012 on youtube. i am sad that i missed out on it. there are copies out there on the internet but i don't want to download them since it would be wrong. i want to support the charities by purchasing the blu ray.
i listened to the rap and it is very well done. as i was listening to it images of Firefly/Serenity popped into my head and i had a bit of a grin on my face too! biggrin

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Browncoats: Redemption Final trailer
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: