menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Reavers!
Reavers!
Fermi Post # 1 | Monday, 23 May 2011 - 19:17
Group: Users
If your surname is Armstrong, Maxwell, Johnston, Graham, Bell, Scott, Nixon, Kerr, Crozier or Robson then you have Reaver blood running through your veins. River is going to your kick ass.

Read all about what the name Reaver refer to http://www.historic-uk.com/History....ers.htm

You can't stop the signal!

NinjaWolf50 Post # 2 | Tuesday, 21 Jun 2011 - 23:11
Group: Friends
phew my surname is not one of thoes above surnames so i am glad that river tam wont whoop my ass cause river tam Rules!!! cool

I Am A Leaf On The Wind, Watch How I Soar

chrisdvanne_ Post # 3 | Saturday, 02 Jul 2011 - 07:11
Group: Administrators
Serenity ranked at number 44 in the "The 50 Greatest Sci-Fi Movies Ever" list, as voted by TotalFilm.com's readers.

Serenity (2005)

Why We Love It: Joss Whedon’s witty dialogue is a joy and his Serenity is anything but serene: it’s a whole lot of butt-kickin’ fun.

Why You Love It: "Joss Whedon shows others *cough* George Lucas *cough* how to make a fun, realistic and interesting space film" - Natalie Benson

Source : The 50 Greatest Sci-Fi Movies Ever at TotalFilm.com

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Saturday, 02 Jul 2011, 07:12

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Reavers!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: