Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By KevinInEngland

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at FACTS
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By KevinInEngland

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Website Information
By Admirator

New comments

chrisdvanne on: GTA 6 spotted in Brazil, for PS2, and starring Summer Glau. Seems legit.

KevinInEngland on: Summer Glau and Joss Whedon at the Dizzy Feet Foundation gala

chrisdvanne on: Summer joins MCM Ireland Comic Con

KevinInEngland on: Brief interview with Summer Glau on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

KevinInEngland on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

chrisdvanne on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

chrisdvanne on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

Admirator on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

chrisdvanne on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

KevinInEngland on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

New videos

00:01:20

00:02:56

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 2«12
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Nathan Fillion wants Firefly to return
Nathan Fillion wants Firefly to return
Date: Sunday, 2013 Mar 03, 04:49 GMT | Message # 16

Friends

could joss whedon make a serenity sequel after he finishes avengers 2,  the biggest movie of 2012 was undoubtedly marvels the avengers. the success of this film catapulted director joss whedon into mainstream stardom, which is pretty impressive for being only his feature directing gig. his film debut was, of course, serenity, the film adaptation of his tv series firefly. fans of the series were waiting for whedon to reunite the serenity cast and make a sequel film, but serenity didnt do well enough with general audiences to warrant it.  sad in an interview with the toronto star, however, joss whedon teases the possibility of making serenity 2 after the avengers 2 is finished and released into theaters. smile i will never really accept it, whedon said of the end of the firefly saga. and i always, in the back of my head, think, what if i could get the old gang back together. part of me is like, god, it would be great when i finish avengers 2 to do that, he continued, before downplaying the likelihood of that ever happening. i suspect very strongly that after avengers 2 the next thing i do will be a one-man show, he joked. possibly one monkey. thanks to the success of the avengers, serenity 2 seems more likely than it has in years. but that still doesnt mean its that likely. after all, whedon also has that S.H.I.E.L.D. tv series on his docket.

Date: Monday, 2013 May 06, 03:39 GMT | Message # 17

Friends

what marvel character would nathan fillion play if he had the choice. it might surprise you. oh nathan fillion becoming an `a-list`celebrity and leading a major movie might not be his destiny but he has still won the hearts of countless fanboys and fangirls worldwide. in a lot of ways he is like this generations bruce campbell. whenever there is a new comic book film that needs casting its almost a guarantee that someone. somewhere is yelling, `give me nathan fillion`most of the parts that fillion has been rumored for have been hero roles, but did anyone stop to think that he would play a decent villain, in a recent questions and answers with his fans on twitter one person asked nathan fillion who he would want to play in a future marvel film. `his answer`the scorpion.

Date: Wednesday, 2013 Aug 21, 12:46 GMT | Message # 18

Site Admin

Nathan Fillion: Firefly DVD commentary

Summer Glau…she plays this frail broken little piece of human being, who you want to gather in your arms and protect and care for, at the same time she repels you with her craziness, her kookiness.

Summer Glau and Nathan Fillion in Firefly 1x01 Serenity
Watch more screencaps in the Gallery.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2014 Mar 14, 23:19 GMT | Message # 19

Friends

10 Famous Actors Who Missed Out On Their Perfect Role  /  3.  Nathan Fillion - Nathan Drake

10 Famous Actors Who Missed Out On Their Perfect Role  -  Nathan Fillion - Nathan Drake

It"s not just that they"ve got the same name - Nathan Fillion really does have the swagger, confidence, good looks and mannerisms required to play the titular character from Naughty Dog"s massively popular gaming franchise! And they do kind of definitely look alike, which doesn"t hurt matters, does it? Just look at his brilliant performance in the likes of TV"s Firefly, where he pretty much assumes the role of Nathan Drake, except that his name is Malcolm Reynolds.

Uncharted, of course, is one of those series that is practically begging to be made into a large scale blockbuster, what with all the Indiana Jones-styled plot elements and narrative twists and turns. So how, you"re wondering, given that the movie is still apparently working its way into production, has Nathan Fillion missed out on the role he was born to play? Simply because he said there are no plans to involve him in the movie, and it"s going ahead without him. Boo!

Via: WC

Date: Tuesday, 2015 Feb 03, 04:36 GMT | Message # 20

Friends

Nathan Fillion To Portray Himself On The Big Bang Theory

Nathan Fillion To Portray Himself On The Big Bang TheoryNathan Fillion To Portray Himself On The Big Bang Theory

Nathan Fillion may play the hot detective on Castle, but to geeks everywhere, he's a hot commodity, as well.

Thanks to roles in series such as Firefly, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and Buffy The Vampire Slayer, he's got wicked geek cred. So much so that he's about to drive them wild on The Big Bang Theory - as himself!

That's right, EW first reported Fillion will make a cameo appearance on The Big Bang Theory on the Feb. 19th episode when Raj and Leonard spot the mega star sitting in a restaurant. The two will ponder the viability of the discovery - can it really be Nathan Fillion and should they ask for a photo?

If you're a TBBT fan, you know Sheldon is a big Firefly fan who likes to lament its cancelation. This is sure to put a bug in his bonnet. Will he believe the duo actually met Fillion or would even a photo not prove to be worth a thousand words in this case?

We'll have to wait and watch, but it's sure to be plenty of fun. as was the appearance of Summer Glau who also guest starred as herself in the (2009) episode "The Terminator Decoupling" from the second season of the comedy show "The Big Bang Theory" chatting Summer up they didn't have a cat-in-hell's chance.

Via: TVFanatic

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Feb 04, 00:09 GMT | Message # 21

Site Admin

Quote robbo ()
That's right, EW first reported Fillion will make a cameo appearance on The Big Bang Theory on the Feb. 19th episode when Raj and Leonard spot the mega star sitting in a restaurant. The two will ponder the viability of the discovery - can it really be Nathan Fillion and should they ask for a photo?

This episode has literally the exact same premise as the episode with Summer, except on a train.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Wednesday, 2015 Feb 04, 01:58 GMT | Message # 22

Friends

# 21  Seems like a copy-cat episode but now in a restaurant for Nathan as to a train for Summer.
I wonder why it took neck-on six years to come up with an exact episode from the producers of TBBT.
And strangely enough with two former cast members of Firefly/Serenity.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Firefly/Serenity » Nathan Fillion wants Firefly to return
Page 2 of 2«12
Search: