[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » No Animals / Humans were harmed during the filming of TSCC
No Animals / Humans were harmed during the filming of TSCC
chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 27 Jul 2014, 13:07 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Makeup effects creator Robert Hall and his company Almost Human created stunning makeup effects for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, such as realistic lacerations for cybernetic organisms, the Terminator endoskeletons and also various sculpted animals.

Check out a previous blog post for the photos of Summer Glau prosthetic makeup.

Here's a behind-the-scenes look at the prosthetic makeup in TSCC, thanks to Almost Human's sculptor Eric Koo.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 27 Jul 2014, 13:16 | Message # 2
Owen was the first Terminator in the show and we did couple of appliance for him. Had to sculpt the endoskull to fit his head first. Then made it out of vacuum form that was chrome plated. Then sculpted the skin on top of that.

Owain Yeoman prosthetic makeup in TSCCOwain Yeoman prosthetic makeup in TSCCOwain Yeoman prosthetic makeup in TSCC
Owain Yeoman prosthetic makeup in TSCCOwain Yeoman prosthetic makeup in TSCC

Chris7Date: Sunday, 27 Jul 2014, 13:32 | Message # 3
Group: Friends
thank you for still digging up interesting tscc stuff. This show means a lot to me (still hoping for season 3) smile

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 27 Jul 2014, 13:42 | Message # 4
Quote Chris7 ()
thank you for still digging up interesting tscc stuff. This show means a lot to me (still hoping for season 3)

My pleasure! TSCC means a lot to me too.

Fake head. Re-sculpted Bonnie [Guest star Bonnie Morgan as Rosie, a Terminator in "The Tower Is Tall But The Fall Is Short"] with one eye open and matched her scar appliances which I sculpted too.

Bonnie Morgan prosthetic makeup in TSCCBonnie Morgan prosthetic makeup in TSCCBonnie Morgan prosthetic makeup in TSCC

Bonnie played a terminator and got into a little scuffle. Sculpted appliances for the forehead, cheek and eye. Application by Almost Human Inc.

Bonnie Morgan prosthetic makeup in TSCCBonnie Morgan prosthetic makeup in TSCC

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 27 Jul 2014, 15:09 | Message # 5
These are more actors that played a terminator on the show. Sculpt and paint only. Application by Almost Human Inc.

actors that played a terminator on TSCC. Sculpt and paintactors that played a terminator on TSCC. Sculpt and paintactors that played a terminator on TSCC. Sculpt and paint
actors that played a terminator on TSCC. Sculpt and paintactors that played a terminator on TSCC. Sculpt and paint

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 27 Jul 2014, 16:45 | Message # 6
Sculpted a cowel and face piece for a terminator that was getting new skin. Application by Almost Human Inc.

terminator that was getting new skin terminator that was getting new skin

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 27 Jul 2014, 17:02 | Message # 7
Cows. Almost Human had to make 5 cow in like 5 days. Sculpted with Don Lanning. Think we sculpted it in 2 days.

Almost Human had to make 5 cow in like 5 days for TSCCAlmost Human had to make 5 cow in like 5 days for TSCCAlmost Human had to make 5 cow in like 5 days for TSCCAlmost Human had to make 5 cow in like 5 days for TSCC

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 27 Jul 2014, 17:11 | Message # 8
Eel. Paint only

Almost Human had to make an eel for TSCCAlmost Human had to make an eel for TSCC

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 27 Jul 2014, 17:15 | Message # 9
They needed a fake pigeon that a terminator can crush. Sculpt only.

fake pigeon that a terminator can crush for TSCC fake pigeon that a terminator can crush for TSCC

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 04 Dec 2014, 21:53 | Message # 10
Production made Terminator Endoskeleton head for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Here are amazing photos of a production made prop constructed of metal with hair and silicon skin and what appear to be real teeth for human implantation and made to resemble Owain Yeoman playing Cromartie in the pilot episode.

This would have been used in the bank explosion scene and blasted into the future, but due to legal issues they went with something different.

Production made Terminator Endoskeleton head for Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesProduction made Terminator Endoskeleton head for Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesProduction made Terminator Endoskeleton head for Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesProduction made Terminator Endoskeleton head for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Production made Terminator Endoskeleton head for Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesProduction made Terminator Endoskeleton head for Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesProduction made Terminator Endoskeleton head for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

robboDate: Friday, 05 Dec 2014, 02:55 | Message # 11
# 10  Now those are indeed very impressive! How cool are those photos of the Endoskeleton head for TSCC. I have to admit Owain Yeoman was awesome in the pilot episode of TSCC. He was very impressive as Cromartie.  cool

KevinInEnglandDate: Tuesday, 26 Apr 2016, 08:01 | Message # 12
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Eel. Paint only

Almost Human had to make an eel for TSCCAlmost Human had to make an eel for TSCC
Unfortunately the eel did die during the filming of TSCC.  I still don't know where the clip is but is was said by Josh during their behind the scenes shooting of the HK through the window at Zeira Corp.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » No Animals / Humans were harmed during the filming of TSCC
Page 1 of 11
Search: