To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » TSCC Season 3 Comics
TSCC Season 3 Comics
Date: Saturday, 2013 May 25, 01:17 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

The Summer Glau Wiki is a place where fans can express themselves creatively, whether it is fanart, fanfiction or brand new creation for instance.

Cenobite2012 has decided to share with us his brand new project, a continuation of Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles under the form of a comic strip based on German fanart including 33 episodes.

Take a look at the cover and the first page of the TSCC comics, translated into English by Cenobite2012:

TSCC Season 3 Comic

TSCC Season 3 Comic

On the same topic, you can watch Queen Armageddon by Robbs-servant (A complete written mini series and more)

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2013 May 25, 03:11 GMT | Message # 2

Friends

Thanks chrisdvanne , ill hope that all TSCC Fans enjoy it ^^

Page 2

TSCC Season 3 Comic

Date: Saturday, 2013 May 25, 17:19 GMT | Message # 3

Friends

Page 3 =)

TSCC Season 3 Comic

Date: Saturday, 2013 May 25, 20:04 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

Good attempt. But one little problem...Sarah did not travel to the future, the point was to make her stay behind, remember she said she could not follow John. That was the moment she realized she had to let her son go, and run after his destiny.

in an interview it is confirmed that Sarah did not travel to the future it was an echo of her voice that traveled through the time sphere.

Date: Saturday, 2013 May 25, 23:46 GMT | Message # 5

Friends

Ok ^^ but in my timeline she travels into the future
you know there are alot of timelines its complex xD

Date: Saturday, 2013 May 25, 23:46 GMT | Message # 6

Friends

Page 4

TSCC Season 3 Comic

Dont worry ^^ after that Comic there comes an different Timeline where Sarah dont followed her son ;-)

Message edited by Cenobite - Saturday, 2013 May 25, 23:50

Date: Saturday, 2013 May 25, 23:59 GMT | Message # 7

Site Admin

@ Nomad79: Thanks for taking the time to give your opinion but this is just a fan fiction you know, it doesn't claim to describe what would have been TSCC season 3 as Josh Friedman planned it.

Personally, I don't mind if the comics doesn't follow the little we know about what would have happened in season 3. Similarly, we should forgive Cenobite for the mispelling wink

@ Cenobite: did you write the story as well or are you just translating the German fanart for us? Or mayve it's a collective work. Can you tell us more?

Date: Sunday, 2013 May 26, 00:38 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

The Basics are based on an German FanArt but alot of my own thoughts going into the comic.
so the fanart is some kind of orientation for me

i thought about to show an sidestory about James Ellison and his fight against John Henrys Evil Brother "Skynet" in 2008 and Denny Dyson perhabs get involved into that sidestory

after i finished the compleate comic with 33 chapters i will start to create a story where sarah doesnt travel into the future.

if you got some ideas for the season 3 comic that ill started let me know it , if YOU whant to play a role into that comic let me know it too ^^

Date: Tuesday, 2013 May 28, 01:26 GMT | Message # 9

Friends

Comic Cover =)

TSCC Season 3 Comic

Message edited by Cenobite - Tuesday, 2013 May 28, 01:27

Date: Tuesday, 2013 May 28, 08:05 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

Quote (Cenobite)
Comic Cover =)

Awesome! The composition of the characters on the page is great.

One remark though: the text in red doesn't sufficiently contrast from the background; I didn't notice "Season 3" at first sight.

Do you want me to create an album in the fanart section of the Gallery?

Date: Tuesday, 2013 May 28, 14:17 GMT | Message # 11

Friends

that would be great =)

here is an better cover xD

TSCC Season 3 Comic

You must have this two pictures in full res. xD

TSCC Season 3 Comic

TSCC Season 3 Comic

Message edited by Cenobite - Tuesday, 2013 May 28, 16:01

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Filmography » Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles » TSCC Season 3 Comics
Page 1 of 11
Search: